Todays Activities

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Today's Activities

Today I dumped coins in preperation of tomorrows 8 box pickup. Now this isn't my regular bank, and last week I almost fired them for the lousy 9 keepers I got out of 8 boxes. The week prior I got about 65 keepers,25% of which were 90's. So I'll give them one more chance to produce.
In the event that I have to fire them there is another bank which intelligence sources informed me was hot,that I would like to pick-up. The only problem is they deliver on the same day as my Wednesday bank. So it would be impossible to dump and pick-up two orders on the same day.
My wife won't give me the extra funds, so I was forced to sell some silver today, at a handsome price of course.
So now I have the working funds, some extra fun money, and I bought some gold as well.
Tomorrow I may face a big skunk, but I don't care because of Wednesday's score.
HH
Rich

Upvote 0

favored papa

Oct 6, 2009
mountain home Idaho
Detector(s) used
ace 250 dfx
Re: Today's Activities

How do you dump 4 to 8 boxes? do you bag them to take them in, or are you running that many into a coin counter. I am dumping at one cu and every other dump I have to wait for them to change a bag No problem yet but i can see it in the future any advice would help.

OP
OP
Rich Hartford

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008

I belong to 2 credit unions with 14 branches,each of which has a coin machine. I carefully rotate my dumps so that they don't see me too much.. I also have one regular bank that I dump dimes and quarters only as they don't accept halves.
HH
Rich

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010

Hey Rich,
Since you're picking up a lot of boxes tomorrow, don't eat any oatmeal for breakfast.
Just a reminder.
rileyboy

OP
OP
Rich Hartford

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008

rileyboy said:
Hey Rich,
Since you're picking up a lot of boxes tomorrow, don't eat any oatmeal for breakfast.
Just a reminder.
rileyboy

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions