My time to enter the great box brigade.....

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Hey guys
as some of you may know Rich, ScoobaSteve, and I all hunt the same area and do pretty much the same boxes. They both nailed dream boxes in the past 2 weeks. I ofcourse did not LOL. Well I have been choppin at the bit to get my boxes since i new there was good ones going around.
Got a nice batch this week. Ordered 24 boxes from 4 different banks. Tue-thur was a waste. Pretty slim pickins. They on FRiday I saw the cwi code Rich told me about. Sure enough box had 9 silvers showing and 1 roll had both ends showing.
Totals

59-40%ers
6-90%ers
2- Franklins
not the 100 total dream box, but close
thanks
Keith

Upvote 0

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
ugotit22 said:
Hey guys
as some of you may know Rich, ScoobaSteve, and I all hunt the same area and do pretty much the same boxes. They both nailed dream boxes in the past 2 weeks. I ofcourse did not LOL. Well I have been choppin at the bit to get my boxes since i new there was good ones going around.
Got a nice batch this week. Ordered 24 boxes from 4 different banks. Tue-thur was a waste. Pretty slim pickins. They on FRiday I saw the cwi code Rich told me about. Sure enough box had 9 silvers showing and 1 roll had both ends showing.
Totals

59-40%ers
6-90%ers
2- Franklins
thanks
Keith
Odd how those enders work, I had one ender twice and that was all that was in the Box. Last week wife had 7 enders and 71 Silvers in the Box plus 2 %90's making it 73.

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
ugotit22 said:
Hey guys
Totals

59-40%ers
6-90%ers
2- Franklins
thanks
Keith

Keith,
Steve and I were just talking about you tonight wondering if you got your dreambox yet. Happy to hear you got a good one :thumbsup: :thumbsup:. Which means that Steve or I, will get a dreambox this week.
Steve has his order in,my 8 are on auto-order, and I'm going to order an additional 5 from another branch.
Hopefully they will be those good boxes.
I'm not greedy and would be very satisfied with 800 or so 90% :laughing7: All kidding aside, one if not all three of us is going to catch multiple dream boxes,wait and see.
HH
Rich

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Rich Hartford said:
ugotit22 said:
Hey guys
Totals

59-40%ers
6-90%ers
2- Franklins
thanks
Keith

Keith,
Steve and I were just talking about you tonight wondering if you got your dreambox yet. Happy to hear you got a good one :thumbsup: :thumbsup:. Which means that Steve or I, will get a dreambox this week.
Steve has his order in,my 8 are on auto-order, and I'm going to order an additional 5 from another branch.
I'm not greedy and would be very satisfied with 800 or so 90% :laughing7: All kidding aside, one if not all three of us is going to catch multiple dream boxes,wait and see.
HH
Rich
Don't think that his possible though did hear of a guy who box 1000 in a Box, but he said it was back in 1969 so it really does not count, unless he still has them.

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
obediah said:
Rich Hartford said:
ugotit22 said:
Hey guys
Totals

59-40%ers
6-90%ers
2- Franklins
thanks
Keith

Keith,
HH
Rich
Don't think that his possible though did hear of a guy who box 1000 in a Box, but he said it was back in 1969 so it really does not count, unless he still has them.

Ob,
In 1969 a box would cost me about a half a years pay. :dontknow: Then again gas was just .27 a Gallon. :thumbsup:
HH
Rich

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Rich Hartford said:
obediah said:
Rich Hartford said:
ugotit22 said:
Hey guys
Totals

59-40%ers
6-90%ers
2- Franklins
thanks
Keith

Keith,
HH
Rich

Ob,
In 1969 a box would cost me about a half a years pay. :dontknow: Then again gas was just .27 a Gallon. :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
Yeah and collecting Silver back then you'd of had to of had a real long range plan and still do not think it would of been worth it lest you sold in 1980, almost anything else would of done better except maybe Iraqi Dinar's.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread