6 hour road trip results

lee7462

Greenie
May 19, 2010
I took a road trip yesterday that lasted 6 hours, including my lunch stop. Think I did ok. There is bank that I would really like to get back to, but I'm not sure I could justify driving all that way just for that one bank. I got a total of 400 halves there, but my percentage of silver was higher from that bank than anywhere else. It sounded like they had a lot of halves there, but the teller told me that they used to have an older gentleman that collected halves and he would bring them in all the time, so I would think a lot of the ones they have are his dumps. Rolls either produced nothing or a couple of silver, with one roll having 5 40% ers.

Totals:
30 (40%)
3 (90%)

Attachments

• DSC00387.jpg
    DSC00387.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 262
Upvote 0

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice stack. I hope I find some, I got some to search tonight

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Rich Hartford said:
Nice score and great pics :thumbsup: :thumbsup:.Almost have me tempted to take a road trip.
HH
Rich
I did today and it was terrible most had nothing a few had one or two in the tray and got the comment about the number of people asking daily for them which convinces me to totally curtail Road Trips for their own sake, it is just not worth it anymore; even my boxes are so puny anymore but at least they are still free presently- longing for the fall Boxes myself.

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
ive never gone on a road trip unless im already out, but usually only have time for 5-10 banks...all in really big cities :laughing9: nice score!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread