STUFF

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
hello everyone, i have a few problems ive run in to, and wondered if u guys have had the same thing happen, and what u did to solve it.
1. Is it possible to create a standing order that will come in only every other week, or every month?
2. Can u list some banks that may have CWR of any coin?
3. Can u list all of the banks that u know of that do not have box fees, or dumping fees, cuz today my favorite pick-up CU said that they are no longer going to order boxes for customers any time! >:(
4. I asked my bank if they could give me the goodies from there machines kick out bucket, but they said no, cuz they have to throw it away, since it still has monetary value (what a stupid rule, they can throw it away but cant give it to someone), so do you know of any banks that dont have this stupid rule?
5. Last, do u know of any banks that may have an actual "Coin Star" brand coin counter as opposed to the other stupid kinds?

thanks everyone, and any help would be greatly appreciated. (P.S. the reason for so many unrelated ?'s is becuz i save up all of my ?'s so that i can ask them all at once, since im to lazy to post a whole new topic everytime)

Upvote 0

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
CHAINCHOMP said:
hello everyone, i have a few problems ive run in to, and wondered if u guys have had the same thing happen, and what u did to solve it.
1. Is it possible to create a standing order that will come in only every other week, or every month?
3. Can u list all of the banks that u know of that do not have box fees, or dumping fees, cuz today my favorite pick-up CU said that they are no longer going to order boxes for customers any time! >:(
4. I asked my bank if they could give me the goodies from there machines kick out bucket, but they said no, cuz they have to throw it away, since it still has monetary value (what a stupid rule, they can throw it away but cant give it to someone), so do you know of any banks that dont have this stupid rule?
5. Last, do u know of any banks that may have an actual "Coin Star" brand coin counter as opposed to the other stupid kinds?

thanks everyone, and any help would be greatly appreciated. (P.S. the reason for so many unrelated ?'s is becuz i save up all of my ?'s so that i can ask them all at once, since im to lazy to post a whole new topic everytime)
1. Yes, I've done that.
2. Comerica, Independent bank, BOA, lots of 'em......
3. See #2
4. Yes, but they can make up their rules as they feel necessary.
5. No.

OP
OP
CHAINCHOMP

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
fistfulladirt said:
CHAINCHOMP said:

1. Yes, I've done that.
2. Comerica, Independent bank, BOA, lots of 'em......
3. See #2
4. Yes, but they can make up their rules as they feel necessary.
5. No.

thank you for ur reply, the ironic twist to it is not one bank u just listed has a branch in my town! the area where i live sucks for CRH'ing, and most banks are complete jerks if u ask for 10 rolls of dimes...so i can tell my CRH'ing career wont last long...and thanks again for the reply. :wink:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
if they gotta "throw em away" check their trash cans :wink:

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
Ha Gotcha.

#1 you should be able to start a standing order but you should build a trust first say 2 too 4 weeks of ordering and picking up your order like clock work so that that you gain their trust. after that ask about being put on a standing order. Most banks that I deal with only order coin once a week so make it a weekly schedule so that it fits their routine as opposed to a monthly or bi weekly. They are more likely prone to forget you if it's not every week.

#2,3,4,5 Don't be so lazy. Get out there and do your homework. every town/city is different. only you can find out for yourself the answers to those questions. it took me over 6 months to get my routine down and I'm still evolving after 4 years. and things change all the time. Just when you figure something out changes happen. But your experience of researching and due diligence will allow you to react quickly and regroup and adapt to those changes.

This is not a lazy hobby.

Mojo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread