are 2010 shield pennies good?

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Checking ebay the philly mints seem to be at $50 a box. Not a bad way to double your money if you are in need of it.

Maine_Jim

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
dang, i would definately have gotten it! oh well, prob. some other crh will get it...by the way, what bank was this/location(street)/city/& exatly what time did this occur... 8) j/k

OP
OP
kd5txx

kd5txx

Nov 5, 2009
Lexington KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
This was Friday afternoon at 4:50, they will still have them. I guess I'll pick them up this morning. Thanks.

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are going for 2x face on ebay. If you can find another way to sell you can maximize your profit because ebay and paypal fees really eat up the profit.

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
kd5txx said:
I asked the bank for a box of pennies Friday and they brought out a box of 2010 shield pennies. I had them switch it with an older mixed penny box. I have a few unopened rolls of 2010 pennys but wanted to know if that was something special.

Thanks

I see a LOT of them on ebay, but with no bids. So even though we see $50 on them, if they are not selling that doesn't do much good.

I have 2 boxes too (2010D), and have tried to sell on C.L. So far no takers. We'll see. I might end up spending them or turning them back in.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread