Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am "spitten" mad!!!

I am as mad as an old mare put out to pasture:

Okay guys, this is suppose to be an "informal" forum. I just got smashed because of my improper grammar and sentence structure. One of our contributors insulted me because A) I did not use the proper terms associated with my weight and height. B) Because I am an assistant principal working on my Ph.D. I emailed this "gentlemen" and told him to kiss my "a***." See my post on "upping the ante."

This is my stress relief--searching coins--I work late, work more hours than this guy will ever dream of and with alot less pay. He has the un-gentlemen behavior (yeah guy, I know this is not a word) to say something about his 8th grade kid not doing too hot in school. My response is: Where are the parents? Its that mentality that blames everyone else for failures. If you want your kid to be successful, stop blaming the schools and look in the GD mirror.

Mr. You can really kiss my behind. You don't know me or anything about me. 99% of the gentlemen on this board have been helpful, kind, and really great! You are the only 1% I am talking about.

apush :read2:

Upvote 0

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Re: I am "spitten" mad!!!

Every so often one of these troublemakers who never contribute here pops in and makes a stupid comment.
Face to face you wouldn't hear a word from them.
HH
Rich

Silverminer

May 17, 2010
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Re: I am "spitten" mad!!!

I support you and your informative posts.

Don't sweat the small stuff you have all summer to find silver and dump clad.

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread