Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ladies and Gents,
Does anyone have a 1959 Ben they want to sell? Mr. Apush's 51st birthday is in August. He is CRHing with me and is always hoping to find a 1959 (his DOB). I am cringing, however, cause he wants to drill a hole thru Ben and put on his key chain. But, if it makes him happy . . . I will be the nice wife.

I will pay double the red book price ($15.00) plus shipping for junk silver, if anyone is willing. I know it is crazy, but we do crazy things for the one's we love. :laughing7:

Gotta keep the guy happy as he is so good to Mrs. Apush. Yep, we are still on our honeymoon after all these years.

Just PM me, if you are willing to give up a 90%er.

apush (Mrs.) :read2:

Upvote 0

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think I have a 59 benny, I will look. I can only do it if I have an extra one though, u know? Love to help u out if I can.

buffhunter

May 30, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000
apush - if you want, I will trade you for another benny. PM me. i have some circulated pieces, and i also have an impaired proof.

JJtheRollHunter

Aug 2, 2009
apush, he dosen't have to drill a hole in the Ben. They make keychains that hold coins like that. They are more popular with Morgans and Peaces, but you can find some for halves.

OP
OP
apush

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will take the advice and find the coin holder. So he gets two presents: coin and coin holder. :)

One of the Net gentlemen PMd, so I have one on the way. Actually, this gentlemen was kind enough to do an even trade.

Nice folks here,

apush :read2:

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
apush said:
I will take the advice and find the coin holder. So he gets two presents: coin and coin holder. :)

One of the Net gentlemen PMd, so I have one on the way. Actually, this gentlemen was kind enough to do an even trade.

Nice folks here,

I was going to suggest a :sign13: "Proof" set from the year he was born. That would have the Benny you are looking for and the quarter, dime, nickel and penny. All nice and shiny silver.....except for the nickel and penny, however; they are shiny to...

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
I was thinking you might want one from 1981(your obvious birth year). Cheers, Jim

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coolpix9 said:
I was thinking you might want one from 1981(your obvious birth year). Cheers, Jim

Major Major Karma coming your way. I would have swore she was born sometime between 1978 and 1980.. :wav:

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would recommend you ad another gift to his treasure pile. One of the members here on T-Net makes the most impressive coin rings. A 1959 Ben rolled with the date on the outside would be an awesome gift. Try searching for coin rings, or look in the classifieds. I have seen them and held them. They are simply stunning.

He can use your coin or his.

Just a thought!

Bob

OP
OP
apush

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I graduated from high school in 1978! LOL :laughing9:

The coin I would be looking for is a 1960 Ben :). But, I don't need anything else added to my key chain. Have too many keys (school) as it is!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread