timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah, it sure beats getting skunked. But it's real nice to get 4 or 5 in a box.

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep the faith--the silver will roll back around. We finished 4 boxes in the last couple of days. First two boxes were el-skunkos and we only found 6 silver (40%) in the last two boxes total. Picking up one lone box today.

I have had several boxes that only produced 1-40%. Darn it, but it is better than nada. :icon_sunny:

apush :read2:

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
timbobwey said:
Got a couple boxes yesterday. The first box only had one 40%. Bummer!! So far I've only gone through a quarter of the 2nd box, no luck in this one so far. I hope there will be at least a couple.
Well, at least the lonely40% keeps my streak alive, 5 hunts

It's pretty easy to skunk out with two boxes. So getting one is much better than getting nothing.
One more for the pile :thumbsup:
HH
Rich

OP
OP
timbobwey

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well, looks like the one was the only find out of the 2 boxes. But your right, much better than finding nothing

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
timbobwey said:
well, looks like the one was the only find out of the 2 boxes. But your right, much better than finding nothing
"much," are you sure- would you like that exact "much better" every week? Not me, Id rather have 20 Skunks in a row than 10 with one in them! At least it would give me an imfamous chance at a record that would matter. :laughing7:

OP
OP
timbobwey

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
obe, I would rather find one than none. I would like to find more than that for sure though. 10 skunks in a row would just irritate me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread