todays 4 brinks boxes

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
todays 4 brink's boxes

some good news and some bad news today. out of the 4 brinks boxes 1 was a skunk. the other 3 gave up:

walkers-----1
bens--------2
1964-------4
40%--------14
one 2003S clad proof.
now the bad news---the vault teller at this bank is leaving friday. she said she is going to work for the school system doing payroll. i will miss her. she was always good to me and never forgot to order for me. the only problems i have had with my order has been on the brinks end. she hinted to her replacement and this teller has never cared for me much or my coin roll hunting activities so i don't know if i will continue to get the standing order of 4 boxes a week or not. oh well i guess that is how it goes. just have to wait and see

Upvote 0

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Re: todays 4 brink's boxes

silvercop said:
some good news and some bad news today. out of the 4 brinks boxes 1 was a skunk. the other 3 gave up:

walkers-----1
bens--------2
1964-------4
40%--------14
one 2003S clad proof.
now the bad news---the vault teller at this bank is leaving friday. she said she is going to work for the school system doing payroll. i will miss her. she was always good to me and never forgot to order for me. the only problems i have had with my order has been on the brinks end. she hinted to her replacement and this teller has never cared for me much or my coin roll hunting activities so i don't know if i will continue to get the standing order of 4 boxes a week or not. oh well i guess that is how it goes. just have to wait and see
Sounds familiar here have had hard times from Banks being flooded and tellers just telling me no more Boxes; did order 12 Boxes from one for next week will try it once this month & see if it is as bad as it was last year, will get them next 2sday and they are Brinks too.

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I had an issue with the "change of tellers" a while back.

Got ahold of one of the assistant managers--in fact last week. Will see if my 2 boxes rather than the 1 traditional box will come in on Thursday. Tapping my foot awaiting.

Very good haul--I have not seen that much silver in a while. Walkers and Franklins are always such a good sign of things to come. :icon_sunny:

apush :read2:

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

good score, not bad for 4 boxes

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008

Good score SC :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Hope things work out with the new teller. You may be surprised,and she turns out to be okay!
HH
Rich

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice score SC. Those brinks boxes have been quite hot and cold for you as of late. I had a teller change a few months back. I liked the first teller and new one turned out to be as good as the first one. Both are very nice ladies. Guess I am just lucky to have found this bank. Good luck with the new one. Remember a little sugar gets you further than vinegar. Do something nice for her and I bet she will be in you back pocket so to say.... Good luck.

airborne1092

Sep 7, 2008
Inland NW
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Bring the new teller a modest bunch of mixed flowers and buy lunch from Pita Pit or Quizno's for the whole office one day, to thank them for 'putting up' with you. Make sure that when you tell them you appreciate their going the extra mile for you, it's sincere.

Two things about this: A) good, hard working folks in CS are hard to come by - be sure to show your appreciation once in a while with more than just a work or two; and B) The next time (or first time?)you come in to square away your order with the new teller, (s)he'll be peer pressured into helping you because co-workers will talk you up as the great person and at that point it may only be up to the branch manager as to whether or not the teller puts a stop to your addiction at that branch.

That's what I would do, anyhoo...

GL and nice silver!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread