Day #12 Birthday luck! w/pic

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Hi all,
Turned 65 today, so decided to make a few stops after my successful doctor's appointment to see if the birthday Gods were with me today. Well, got some customer wrapped halves, but they all turned out to be someone else's "dumps" Stopped at a branch of my bank to unload them and one of the tellers had a small stack of halves in her tray. They were very toned and dirty/dark, but I just knew they were silver. As it turned out there were twelve silver ones. (2)...1964, (2)...1965, (1)...1966,
(3)...1968 and (4)...1969. Made one more stop on the way home to see if my luck was good and managed to get a 1950-D Ben Franklin from a teller tray. Turned out to be a nice birthday afterall.
I tried taking a photo, but as usual, I goofed up and had to retype this whole message a second time.
Sorry about no photo, but if "apush" saw them she would say, "They ain't purty, but they sure are silver. The streak continues and this time with more than just one keeper. 13 of them in all.
Hooray!
Good luck everyone and the hip is getting better
rileyboy

Upvote 0

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
13 is your lucky number! I am going to try another "field trip" this week--but will call the banks first. Saves lots of time and gas!

Again, I hope you had a great birthday!

Geez, we are getting older!!!

apush :read2:

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
happy b-day! also, u had a great day too!!! wish i will have a day that good sometime! thanx for keeping us updated on the silver income, and ur hip...keep it up and hh!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions