Why some of us lurk.

how u do n

Dec 21, 2008
in my own little world :)
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Minlab E-Trac Garrett Pinpointer
Seem like right now people wonder why so many people view, but so little reply.

For some of us, (like me a lot of times) I just want to read and see how others

are doing. And, just relax and enjoy the hobby through the eyes of other people's

finds ( or lack of finds )

Also if we all remember rule #1 do not talks about crh ::) :tongue3:

I for one have stopped posting finds because, :tongue3: I'm greedy lol :tongue3:

For the less people searching in my area the better for me lol.

So, I think that is why so many people like to lurk,and not post. If we see a town

where someone is doing well then, the people in that area might think hmmmmmm

I might just have to try this. :)

That is why I even changed my name in here lol. When I stopped posting I started to

find more. 8) 8)

For the people who do post :) keep it up please!!

I love to read and see the pics of those coins. It brings a smile to this old man's face.

Esp, now there are some nice kids doing this too.

Good luck everyone :hello2:

Happy Hunting and be nice to the tellers. You never know when they will hand you 2 rolls

of walkers and bens.

Gl

Dan

Upvote 0

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
how u do n said:

are doing. And, just relax and enjoy the hobby through the eyes of other people's

I for one have stopped posting finds because, :tongue3: I'm greedy lol :tongue3:

So, I think that is why so many people like to lurk,and not post. If we see a town

That is why I even changed my name in here lol. When I stopped posting I started to

find more. 8) 8)

I love to read and see the pics of those coins. It brings a smile to this old man's face.

Happy Hunting and be nice to the tellers. You never know when they will hand you 2 rolls

of walkers and bens.

Gl

Dan
Maybe too some know in CyberReality your words N-E-V-E-R go away or are forgotten, they can come back and bite you or put you in prison too, and have many. There are many who have been convicted using cell phone GPS's, as well as what at the time seemed most certainly to them as innocuous posts on the Web; most fail to realize just how they can be used against U and build a profile on you that will be used against you someday you can count on it!

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
obediah said:
how u do n said:

find more. 8) 8)

of walkers and bens.

Gl

Dan
Maybe too some know in CyberReality your words N-E-V-E-R go away or are forgotten, they can come back and bite you or put you in prison too, and have many. There are many who have been convicted using cell phone GPS's, as well as what at the time seemed most certainly to them as innocuous posts on the Web; most fail to realize just how they can be used against U and build a profile on you that will be used against you someday you can count on it!
Obe,
Who cares ! If some rat wanted to fabricate a case against you or profile you they can. It's not necessary to use one's posts.It can be made up.
My biggest worry is how much silver I'm going to mine tomorrow :laughing7: Will I get a dream box? Maybe a skunkaroo ?
HH
Rich

OP
OP
how u do n

how u do n

Dec 21, 2008
in my own little world :)
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Minlab E-Trac Garrett Pinpointer
Rich
Thank you :)

Tomorrow might be the day when the bank calls and says

Will you come down and buy all these old coins someone just dropped off for us. :)

I did the post to try and explain why some of us love to just read what others have or have

not found.

I used to post all the time and loved it but, I like to find silver coins more lol lol :tongue3:

HH
GL
Dan

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lurking is just fine ! You learn what the decorum and the methods of streamlining your tasks
and just generally become familiar with the culture and the nomenclature - peculiar to any
particular endeavor . Lurking is also completely non- offensive ! Lurk away . Argentium.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions