Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: I'm selling 40% halves.

OWS, I'm sure you'll be getting a pm or two in a minute from prospective buyers , to hurry
it up a bit you might repost your desire to sell , with a price in your title . Argentium

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010

I just left a coin show in my area and the deallers were all buying them for about 2.40 each. That's $48.00 a roll. Hope that helps you.
rileyboy

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ah, just roll em up and cash in at the bank. :tongue3:

Seem to be selling for about 5x face on feebay. Why not post them at the sales board on T-Net?

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!

obsessedwithsilver said:
I'd like to sell about 50 rolls of 40% halves. I need advice as to the best way to go about this.

Any help would be appreciated.

OWS

You can sell them on Craig's List and save the fes. But meet the person in a public area. McDonald's. A bnk. Starbucks. Whatever. Just somewhere open. Probably not a problem, but better safe than sorry.

Price seems to be about 4.8 - 5.0X face value. ($2.40 - $2.50 per half)

quiksilver

Bronze Member
Oct 25, 2009

In my area a coin show is currently the best way. You spend 20 minutes asking 20 dealers what they are willing to pay. I am always looking for the best option. I have recently been to a dealer who says he will pay me the price of silver if i buy from him. I will soon see what his buy prices are.

Joanner

Dec 31, 2007

I was thinking about selling some also, but I think I will wait for the coin show in Orlando at the beginning of the year.

I cringed when I saw an ad for a local coin shop offering to buy 40% for $1.50 EACH :o

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread