8 Skunk Boxes in a Row!

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Hang in there, Jerseyboy. You'll get some more good ones. They're out there for the finding
rileyboy

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
see if you can get a bag of dimes, almost a guarantee of some silver

EastKyMiner

Apr 16, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also have had a bad run over 35+ Banks hit 3 40% and 2 silver dimes. I hit 3 more banks today no luck. Have to dump friday try again.. :icon_scratch:

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
dang that sucks!!!
dimes...wow, dime skunks dont come in that many boxes, ull usually at least get somethin'...wierd. :icon_scratch:
good luck on ur next boxes, and hh!

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
TheProf said:
Ever since my 20 silver dimes in one box two weeks ago, I have gone through 8 boxes of dimes and been skunked on every one! Getting depressed!

20 dimes in a box is as rare as 8 skunk boxes in a row. :icon_scratch:
HH
Rich

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
coincrazed said:
Switch to handrolls. They produce more consistently than boxes. I am always biased towards handrolls, and I should be as I found 55 Silver Dimes in $240 worth last year. Good luck. Don't give up, NEVER give up. - coincrazed
Knowing your yet a teen, hand rolls are probably all you can manage till you start earning enuf ca$h to be buying Boxes in bulk so hand rolls are your limit, no? ::)

gotgot

Dec 29, 2008
with dimes, streaks of 4, 8, 12 boxes w/o silver can happen. But its the hunt that makes it worth it, plus you never know what you'll find...don't give up!

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
coincrazed said:
obediah said:
coincrazed said:
Switch to handrolls. They produce more consistently than boxes. I am always biased towards handrolls, and I should be as I found 55 Silver Dimes in $240 worth last year. Good luck. Don't give up, NEVER give up. - coincrazed
Knowing your yet a teen, hand rolls are probably all you can manage till you start earning enuf ca$h to be buying Boxes in bulk so hand rolls are your limit, no? ::)
Wha- What is THAT supposed to mean? I have over one grand in bank accounts, and I have plenty freaking money. If you read my posts, I talk about "Picking up two boxes of Dimes". Don't try to get on my nerves. I really should never have given out my damn age. Now no one is going to respect what I have to say. - coincrazed
It is easy to do seeing you gots a hair trigger there!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread