15 APR 06 - 8:30 am finds so far

diverwannabe

Apr 1, 2006
Poulsbo, WA
Upvote 0
Z

ZumbroKid

I wonder if the folks on here are noticing how much silver the coin roll hunters have been finding over the last several months. I believe there has been more silver posted from this, than actual detecting for it.

OP
OP
diverwannabe

diverwannabe

Apr 1, 2006
Poulsbo, WA
I know what you mean. I was detecting this morning thinking to myself " Man I wish the banks were open I would have a better chance getting silver there" Ofcourse I was hunting clad in a park since I dont have permission to hunt anywhere else :-\ I got 300 in halves at navy federal I am wondering if only military personnel can use navy fed if thats the case all my silver finds may be rockin. The rolls I have today look just like the ones I pulled silver from last time. X my fingers!

OP
OP
diverwannabe

diverwannabe

Apr 1, 2006
Poulsbo, WA
K I got my 300.00 In alot of the rolls the halves were all the same years. I went through about 150.00 until I hit 8 40% in one roll. That yellowish luster spread through the whole roll was a nice sight :D after that I didn't get squat. I need a magnifying glass to see if I have any 74 DDs.

Total as of right now:
kennedy
1966 X 2
1967 x 3

so a grand total today:

1936 walking half
1945 walking half
1949 franklin
1951 fraklin

kennedy
1966 X 2
1967 x 3

Attachments

• silver2.jpg
    silver2.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 143

killerwine

Feb 24, 2005
Visalia, CA
WOW! That's one nice machine! Maybe you should take the $300 and put it into the game! Thats about $17 for the four coins at $13/oz. silver if the coins have no numismatic value at all. I'll pay $3 for $14 all day! ;D

OP
OP
diverwannabe

diverwannabe

Apr 1, 2006
Poulsbo, WA
When I first saw this game I thought it had to be one of those games where you can only win after certain amount of people sank their money in and didn't really have anything to do with timing, but now I have won so many times that I am starting to wonder if that isnt the case. I can pretty much tell when my timing in right. There are other things besides coins in this game. The other rows have cds,watches,and jewelry stuff like that. The one coin row is down to 3 boxes.. the second row I have not really touched I think it has a few franklins but mostly its the 1 mercury dime with 1 ike per box. Oh yeah I forgot theres another set of coins in the CD row. It has 4 mercury dimes in it, but its at the very top of the cds so it will be there for awhile. I know I am not the only one playing this game for the coins because I will let everyone else go for the mercury dimes so I can hit the franklins and liberties :D. I wish it wasn't saturday I want to cash these halves in and get some more

OP
OP
diverwannabe

diverwannabe

Apr 1, 2006
Poulsbo, WA
I just found a 1978 S proof in my rolls... its been obviously been circulated is it worth anything? Still looks like its in pretty good shape.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread