First post

redfish76

Sep 12, 2010
Florida
Hey all
just wanted to drop a line and say hi :hello: and that I have been thinking about CRH for a little while now and think I will give it a shot this week. I also have to ask your opinions if its better to hunt in a small or large town? The county where I live now my Population is around 960,000 people and banks all over. Has anybody bought directly from Brinks or any other armor service?
I will be posting my finds this week. :icon_thumright:
Happy hunting
Jeff

Upvote 0

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
redfish76 said:
Hey all
just wanted to drop a line and say hi :hello: and that I have been thinking about CRH for a little while now and think I will give it a shot this week. I also have to ask your opinions if its better to hunt in a small or large town? The county where I live now my Population is around 960,000 people and banks all over. Has anybody bought directly from Brinks or any other armor service?
I will be posting my finds this week. :icon_thumright:
Happy hunting
Jeff

Welcome Redfish !
It doesn't really matter if you hunt in a big town or a small town. I've had good luck and bad in both.
As far as I know nobody gets their coins directly from Brinks or other armored car services. Give it a shot and let us know
Good luck
Rich

OP
OP
redfish76

redfish76

Sep 12, 2010
Florida
Thanks Rich
I could only find $40 worth at the bank and the earliest coin I found was a 1971 >:(

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Brinks and companies like that just hold and count money for many of the banks. If you place an order, they will ship via Brinks to your bank. It's impossible to get coins from Brinks directly since they are not the bank if that makes sense.

Hi Ho Silver!

Jan 31, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
It's all the luck of the draw!!!!! You never know. That's what makes it so much fun. :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
redfish76

redfish76

Sep 12, 2010
Florida
Thank you all for the replies and welcoming a noob ;D I will give it another shot in the morning :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions