Ever see coins in your sleep?

AFModell

Feb 27, 2006
DE
Yes. ;D Its sad really. I had the same problem in high school, except it was one of those online perpetually running video games...boy was I addicted. Id wake up in a sweat thinking Id just done somethign horrid to my character. Thank god those days are over! 5 years UO free!

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nope, gold bars in a greman bunker ,in russia somewhere.... ;)

AFModell

Feb 27, 2006
DE
Isnt it sad Diver, I played it all through high school. Haha, and kept paying for it another 2 years without playing it. Ridiculous!

OP
OP
I

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, no buffalo but I'll take a couple of wartime silver instead. I seem to be finding them in pairs this month.

1945P ;D
1945S ;D ;D
1954D (2)

...and the 45S is coated with a silverish paint. Wonder why people do that.

thumper

Nov 25, 2005
clifton forge virginia
Detector(s) used
radioshack discovery 2000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a dream about a month ago that i was out in the woods MD'ing
and found a small creek, followed it and came to a water fall about 10 feet tall..
Looked into the water......and all I saw was coins!!!! Must have been a wishing well hole,Lovers lane or something......Funny thing is ...Didn't have nothing to put all the coins in. Took off my pants, tied leg cuffs up...and filled them up.....was dragging my pants behind me by the belt, And my pants were all the way full.....felt like i was dragging a deer....... and here I was in my scobby doo boxers.....Actually woke up giggling.......lmao ;D

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2006
thumper said:
I had a dream about a month ago that i was out in the woods MD'ing
and found a small creek, followed it and came to a water fall about 10 feet tall..
Looked into the water......and all I saw was coins!!!! Must have been a wishing well hole,Lovers lane or something......Funny thing is ...Didn't have nothing to put all the coins in. Took off my pants, tied leg cuffs up...and filled them up.....was dragging my pants behind me by the belt, And my pants were all the way full.....felt like i was dragging a deer....... and here I was in my scobby doo boxers.....Actually woke up giggling.......lmao ;D

That's better than a dream about sex. lol ;D

I had a dream several months ago that a neighbor was bringing silver coins and gold bars to my home. I started to ask them where they got them and then I said to myself something isn't right maybe they're stolen. Then there was a knock on the door and it was the police,as the neighbor was hiding the items. I finally woke up,and was glad that dream was over. lol

Kiros32

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least one a night and they it pisses me off every time I wake up and it wasn't real. I think I am going to start writing them down and compare.

OP
OP
I

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Isn't it maddening! I have a dream on a regular basis that I find all kinds of old coins on the ground, but just out of sight like below a level of dried leaves, near a storm drain or by just brushing off the surface of a sand bed. I mean coin after coin after coin. Sometimes I can even feel my pockets getting full, till I wake up and realize I don't have any pockets...or coins!

grizzly bare

Aug 30, 2005
Warrenton, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX II/Sovereign SX-2a Pro/Quattro
Immy,
Thanks for starting this thread!
For months I have been dreaming about detecting and sometimes I find lots of coins and sometimes I strike out.
Good to know that I'm not alone in my dementia!

grizzly bare

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Yeah, now and then. I also used to have the dickens of a time falling asleep after a long day of detecting, because I kept "hearing" the same threshold hum I'd listened to for hours on end. Don't know if it was a form of tinnitus, imagination, or (did I hear someone suggest) dementia... but it was definitely annoying!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread