the fed is removing silver coins from circulation too

FiresEye

Aug 17, 2010
I imagine they get the good shipments and cull the silver. I've always thought this, but I've confirmed it with a coin machine owner, and a bank, and my own intuition, thus is MUST be true. :tongue3:
But yeah, of course they are CRH, they probably have a position at the main headquarter type bank coins storages that just searches or runs the silver searcher machine.
It just makes sense... no?
How cool would it be to be that guy.

Upvote 0

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If they are they miss a lot. I think NO WAY!!! Not here in nj any way!!!

Last edited:

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CRH 's should know by now not to listen to everything they hear from a bank teller. Most have absolutley no clue whats going on with the coinage they get. I have had bank tellers tell me they cant order halves because they were taken out of circualtion 25 years ago. I have had bank tellers tell me im waisting my time looking for silver after i just pulled 25+ from one box. They have no clue what so ever. One time a teller told me they get there coins from the same vault so im checking the same ones, then at the same bank another teller joined in the convo and said no we get ours from so and so and the other bank gets theres from our other supplier. stop listening to tellers

huricanesrul

Jan 1, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
explorer xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
then it's time to go to copper pennies...lets see them cull that !!!! we can all stop looking for silver because the tellers and drivers have it all.........
me for one am going to hang out at my local bank waiting for some smuck to leave silver in the reject bin because thats were it s at !!!!:laughing9:

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought this was a new post until i saw Rich Hartford in the replies. Still missed.

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont know about that. I worked for the state and they would cut back on certian things, paper towels, toilet paper, wax. I would call other folks in other depts and barter with them say a case of toilet paper for 2 cases of wax as they had stuff we didnt. They had alot of it and we had alot of the stuff they didnt have. Sad but the state did Not make the cuts were they needed too, I bet the feds are just as bad if not worse.

boris

Dec 17, 2011
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
tesoro stingray
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Its being sent to Aliens in Area 51, Hanger #8, I observed it when stationed there with secret agency.

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its the tithe we pay to the Scientology mothership to prevent utter annihilation of the earth........leave 10% of your silver on your roof every full moon and you shall live......fail to do so and become Tom Cruises chamber slave!!!!!

tiz true, I swearz it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread