Can I Return My Change Back in the Clear Sleeves?

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just need some quick advise on returning some of my change...I already have alot of loose change Im taking to my bank tomorrow to dump, But at lunch I bought a Skunked Box of Dimes...Can i just return the box to my dump bank?..Will they have any problems with that? or will they make me dump it in the machine and run a chance of some of my dimes reading as Cents?

Any info on this would be Great

thanks

Upvote 0

engine 823

Dec 27, 2007
Waynesburg, KY
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, ACE 150
I've never had any problem returning them like that here in Kentucky. My dump banks don't care either way! :D

gotgot

Dec 29, 2008
Yes I do it all the time. Once you get the hang of it its faster than rerolling into the paper rolls!

engine 823

Dec 27, 2007
Waynesburg, KY
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, ACE 150
I never reroll coin except halves at one dump bank. I would hate to have to do that instead of the coin machine! :BangHead:

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Only if my bank does not have a counter, will they accept rolled coin. If my bank does have a counter, they will not accept rolls, (that way they can rob a member with a fee). Other banks may have a different policy.

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
I dump clear plastic rolled coins at a different branches or else they'll stop giving me those boxes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread