Stay Focused When Dumping Coins...

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was dumping about $900 in halves today at my local bank and got to chatting with one of the tellers - long story short, she only handed me back about $810 (a non member pays 9% for dumps). I was getting up and was about to leave but something didn't seem/feel right - glad I caught it before I left. She aplogized and blamed it on the computer system even though I gave her my member number - I think it was a simple mistake but be careful and stay focused when dumping your coins - you gotta make sure you never 'short change' yourself! :icon_thumleft:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
$ilver$urfer

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
phrostie said:
I focus on one thing...all the teller trays. Helps in scoring some extras!

LOL, touche! :thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

FiresEye

Aug 17, 2010
Yeah but you gotta admit it gets real old quick for the tellers, and the fact that they all know now, and plus that silver is slimer than ever. I mean, I once threw a silver dollar into the surf in a popular metal detectorist area so someone else had the joy of finding it. Banging boxes to me, fast becomes a meaningless activity. But then again, I'm hooked on working right now and barely have enough time for my outdoor hobbies.. no time to be cooped up searching coins... not like this is winter or anything :icon_sunny:

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
ive pretty much only been overpayed a few times when dumping...im honest tho, but sometimes i dont notice till later that day so they dont make me pay it back ;D
keep it up and hh!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread