First Boxes ever - pics included

SilverAg47

Greenie
Dec 13, 2010
Hi,

So I ordered up 4 boxes of halves the other day and searched through them right away the day they came in. Here is how my boxes went:

Box 1:
[14] 40%ers
[6] 64's
[1] BENJAMIN

Box 2:
TOTAL SKUNK

Box 3:
Skunk

Box 4:
another skunk

When I found that Benny I literally jumped out of my seat. After such a good start I never would have imagined 3 nothings in a row...oh well, I'll take what I can get. Here are the pics:

halves 001.JPG

halves 002.JPG

Upvote 0

StevoCBR

Apr 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
a piece, fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice first box though, at least you got that one nice box. Congrats and welcome to the world of CRH.

undergrounddrew

Jan 16, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Technetics G2 Fisher F75 Black, Minelab 3030,Minelab X-Terra 705 and more!!!
That is a great first box, WOW!

Congrats.

JoelB

Sep 20, 2010
So you just go to your local bank (that you deal with) and ask them for a box of 50 cent pieces? How much is in a box ? Or do you order them ahead of time? How do you know that they just wont give you boxes straight from the mint? Very new--I am ,however, very interested.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
JoelB said:
So you just go to your local bank (that you deal with) and ask them for a box of 50 cent pieces? How much is in a box ? Or do you order them ahead of time? How do you know that they just wont give you boxes straight from the mint? Very new--I am ,however, very interested.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,54523.0.html

gold eye

Jan 2, 2010
tampa fl
Detector(s) used
garret masterhunter 7x ace 250
Nice score on your first box that feeling you had for the ben wait till you find your first walker congrats again. happy hunting Ron

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazing start!!! :thumbsup: Great silver average despite having three skunks!!!

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

OP
OP
SilverAg47

SilverAg47

Greenie
Dec 13, 2010
Yeah, I ordered 6 more boxes from the same bank earlier today. Hopefully they come in before the weekend so I'll have some more hunting to do...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread