No Place To Take A Dump!

Furismo

Dec 17, 2010
Upvote 0

AgentX

Dec 21, 2010
I'm in Carolina also, where about are you? I've had trouble finding counting machines also but managed to locate a few.

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you asking the tellers or just checking the lobbies? Most of the banks around me that have counters are NOT self-service. They are behind the counter...out of sight in another room.

jethro1469

Mar 18, 2009
East Coast
ArkieBassMan said:
Are you asking the tellers or just checking the lobbies? Most of the banks around me that have counters are NOT self-service. They are behind the counter...out of sight in another room.

Many banks don't like people taking a dump where everyone can see.

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010
How much are you dumping each week?

If you can make it work, it is pretty easy to dump at retail stores when buying gasoline for your car, buying stamps at the post office, etc. If you are trying to dump just one box a week, you can easily use up $100 a week.

OP
OP
F

Furismo

Dec 17, 2010
I live close to Murphy, NC. I plan on dumping around $2000 at a time so I need a coin counting machine :P.

Syrys

Oct 2, 2010
If you have a good relationship with your bank, you could try setting up a deal with them where you turn in your dumps in bags and they credit your account after a few days. It works for some people and its a great painless way to dump.

quiksilver

Bronze Member
Oct 25, 2009
Where there is a will ther is a way. Find out the criteria for the CU and lie. It may accept you if you go to a close church or are a cousin of a member.Do the math and good luck.

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've got an extra toilet out in the garage if you need it. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread