Coin World Blows Half Dollar CRHing Wide Open!!

Historyhound

Nov 2, 2006
Schenectady New York
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Coin World Blows Half Dollar CRH'ing Wide Open!!

Been a bit busy as of late, but I had some free time to catch up on some reading. I just opened my January 24th issue of CW and was completely without words to describe what I felt When I saw this article. I'm hoping you're all able to read this.

CWCRH.jpg

Upvote 0

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Re: Coin World Blows Half Dollar CRH'ing Wide Open!!

Is it a full length article or just a couple lines.. I would almost write the editor to not post that stuff. What idiots.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

looked like half a page to me.

I Removed it above because of Copyright Complaint

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT

Can anyone post a link where it can be read?

I noticed some people on the PCGS forum discuss CRH.. some of them mentioned about getting skunked early so they gave up on it.. I go on the PCGS forum to talk about and learn stuff like grading and toning coins but I know not to talk about CRH on there because the forum is full of greedy collectors who if they knew about this would add to the competition. Half the time, those people talk about finding ways to tone coins and selling them for profit and how many are artifically toned, etc. People on there mentioned about finding silver in boxes and they get a bunch asking how to order them, etc. I just don't even comment. Keep my mouth shut and keep the machine moving. The traffic on PCGS forum is much higher than here and that's the wrong group to mention this hobby to.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SFBayArea said:
Can anyone post a link where it can be read?

I noticed some people on the PCGS forum discuss CRH.. some of them mentioned about getting skunked early so they gave up on it.. I go on the PCGS forum to talk about and learn stuff like grading and toning coins but I know not to talk about CRH on there because the forum is full of greedy collectors who if they knew about this would add to the competition. Half the time, those people talk about finding ways to tone coins and selling them for profit and how many are artifically toned, etc. People on there mentioned about finding silver in boxes and they get a bunch asking how to order them, etc. I just don't even comment. Keep my mouth shut and keep the machine moving. The traffic on PCGS forum is much higher than here and that's the wrong group to mention this hobby to.

you can check here

http://www.coinworld.com/

but i don't think they publish their articles online

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I would think that anyone who subscribes to coin world would already know this. I mean really, the cats been out of the bag for a while now.......

legend76

May 17, 2010
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Coin World is a weekly publication and Bill O' Rourke has a bi-weekly article in Coin World called "Found in Rolls".
Nothing new here..............

Bank Runner

Jan 10, 2009

legend76 said:
Coin World is a weekly publication and Bill O' Rourke has a bi-weekly article in Coin World called "Found in Rolls".
Nothing new here..............

Bill has had some unbelievable finds. He would be a great addition to this forum.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread