A Small Skunk

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005
I got off work early yesterday, and made stops at 3 different banks. 1 had 4 hand rolled half rolls, another had 2 machine rolled, and the third had $8.50 in loose halves.

Got nothing. I did have the usual number of really shiny 1997 D halves. Seems there are a lot of those floating around.

I had spoken with the branch manager of my normal bank last Friday who said she would have her "person" order me a $500 box of halves this week. Called Wednesday only to be told they never got around to it. So next Monday I am going to call early in the AM to "remind" her to order me a box for next Wednesday.

Upvote 0

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The banks that I order from make their orders on Friday to be received on Tuesday morning. Maybe you could call and remind them the morning that they make their orders so that there is no way that they can forget... Or bring in a note reminding them that's attached to a candy bar ;)

OP
OP
MalteseFalcon

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005
Candy bar sounds cool.
I had already been wondering about some small token of my appreciation I could give them.
And if you read the very last sentence of my first post, you will see I had already planned to remind them by phone lol!
;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread