Enders

alaskanfever

Mar 8, 2011
ALASKA
So i just went and picked up my shipment today and i briefly looked and noticed i the back side of a walker. so my question is do i open it and see what all i have or do i weigh it out and then try and figure if i have any more in it. because if i don't open it i know they go for a pretty penny unopened rolls with enders on e-bay. what are your guy's thoughts on things?

Upvote 0

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I say weigh it to see if there is more. Then if you want then sell on Ebay......Matt

JT10

Oct 29, 2010
The Mitten State
I would weigh it, and also open up all of the other non-ender rolls. If the other rolls are skunks, then that may be the only silver in the box - in that case you can try ebaying it. If there is a lot of other silver in the box, then there is a good chance that roll has another coin in it as well.

Personally, either way I would just open the roll and be happy with my Walker. But if you want to try and make more with it on Ebay, go for it.

OP
OP
alaskanfever

alaskanfever

Mar 8, 2011
ALASKA
so i decided i would just open all the rolls and enjoyed doing that. so i found a total of 24 90%ers and 19 40%ers out of my bag of 500. i had a total of 4 enders that i saw with a record of 10 silvers in one roll. 12 of the 90%ers were Franklin's, 3 walkers, and the rest 64's. all the rolls that i found walkers in i also found Franklin's in as well. i am glad i just opened them and decided not to sell them i think i found some real gems to keep.

philinchio

Dec 24, 2010
Anchorage, Alaska
Detector(s) used
White's CoinMaster Pro
All those out of one box? Great totals there. I wish my box would get here sooner. :(

I took $100 of the dimes I searched through yesterday and exchanged them for 10 rolls of halves at the campus bank. Scored a nice 1964. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread