DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

kb4iqm

Mar 26, 2011
Southeastern Tennessee
mlayers said:
I picked up two boxes of dimes today since my last 20 boxes of halfs have only gave up 1 40%er. Yep you guess it the shunks gone on. I am beginning to think the silver is running out in my area. But I will be back at it next week......Matt
Matt, you have that company right there in Ohio competing with you on a very large scale. Their intent is to scour all of the remaining silver out of circulation. They are trying to get the melt prohibition on cents dropped so they can make millions from melting copper cents.

mleblanc138

Feb 24, 2011
Orem, Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kb4iqm said:
mlayers said:
I picked up two boxes of dimes today since my last 20 boxes of halfs have only gave up 1 40%er. Yep you guess it the shunks gone on. I am beginning to think the silver is running out in my area. But I will be back at it next week......Matt
Matt, you have that company right there in Ohio competing with you on a very large scale. Their intent is to scour all of the remaining silver out of circulation. They are trying to get the melt prohibition on cents dropped so they can make millions from melting copper cents.

I bet they're also buying Nickels in the hopes that the Mint switches to Steel like Canada and then lifts the melt ban on Nickels.

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
kb4iqm said:
mlayers said:

So who is the company doing this?

kb4iqm

Mar 26, 2011
Southeastern Tennessee
SFBayArea said:
kb4iqm said:
mlayers said:

So who is the company doing this?
Jackson Metals in Jackson, Ohio

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2007/11/ohio_lawmker_wants_to_lift_ban.html

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread