Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    us
    Feb 2011
    Norcal

$100 of CR Ikes and another silver eagle offer

Picked up $100 in rolled Ikes today. No silver or '73 but did get a beautiful bicentennial clad proof. Also came across another silver eagle offer in Coinage magazine. Not sure if this was posted already but figured I'd put it on for anyone who missed it. The offer is for 1 Silver Eagle at $32.50. The vault code is UCOAGGS 0411. Expires on 4/22.

HH everyone!!
    Sorry everyone!! I guess a number to call is needed.
    The number is 1-800-459-2646.

us
    Jun 2007
    Central Wisconsin
    Ace 250 with 10 x 14 Excelerator Coil ATPro
    89 times

Re: $100 of CR Ikes and another silver eagle offer

Is there a number to call?

us
    Aug 2009
    White's MXT
    5 times

Yes, these offers are great.. what's the phone number?

us
    Apr 2010
    1 times

Which company is this offer from? Dont want to accidentally order from same place BEFORE the first ones come!

2011 Silver totals:
    Franklin - 1
    Walkers - 5
    1964 - 6
    1965 - 2
    1966 - 2
    1967 - 3
    1968 - 6
    1969 - 5
    Silver Quarters- 30
    Silver Rosies- 21
    Mercs - 1
    Canadian Silver - '63 dime
    Wheaties - 127
    Canadian - $46.83
    Euros - $11.50
    Pounds - $12.70

us
    Jun 2007
    Central Wisconsin
    Ace 250 with 10 x 14 Excelerator Coil ATPro
    89 times

1 800 459 2646

I Googled the number, it is from Universal Coin.

us
    Mar 2011
    White's Coinmaster Pro

Quote Originally Posted by tenseventyfive
    Which company is this offer from? Dont want to accidentally order from same place BEFORE the first ones come!

Cereal....I just ordered the other night...the phone number is the same and I am ITCHING to jump on this, but don't want to muck up the other transaction....anybody have any wisdom for we noobs (Speaking for myself) on this?

us
    Apr 2011

Fill me in here...

I am seeing a lot of you guys post about these silver eagles for sale from different companies that you have to call for... are these all 1oz .999 silver coins? Is there a catch to it? like $15 shipping and handling? I'd like to order one.. or 5...

us
    Mar 2011
    White's Coinmaster Pro

Quote Originally Posted by joshatron
    Fill me in here...

I am seeing a lot of you guys post about these silver eagles for sale from different companies that you have to call for... are these all 1oz .999 silver coins? Is there a catch to it? like $15 shipping and handling? I'd like to order one.. or 5...
    They're all Regular Silver Eagles, 1 oz and un-circulated. They come in an air-tight container.

There's no catch and the shipping is free....I say "No Catch", but it IS their way of attracting new customers, and you MAY (I never have yet) hear from them occasionally with special offers.

Usually a limit of ONE per household, tho there are ways around that, and I am DYING to hear from the other guys about ordering so many times close together...I just ordered two from the last go-round, and am ALWAYS eager to jump on these, but don't want to get cancelled for ordering too many or too close together.

I hope these will keep coming and I for one, am GRATEFUL to each and every CRH'er who has kept them coming.

us
    Aug 2009
    White's MXT
    5 times

I ordered the two for $33 each deal before. I think as long as the Vault Verification codes are different, you should be ok to order from them even though you ordered under a different vault code previously.

us
    Feb 2011
    Norcal

I've ordered all that I've come across. The vault code numbers are different for each offer so you don't have to worry about ordering multiple times from the same company. The only limit is what the offer says which is usually 1 per household. I've even called back to back on the same vault # but with a different address. No problems yet.

us
    Mar 2011
    White's Coinmaster Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mjh955
    I've ordered all that I've come across. The vault code numbers are different for each offer so you don't have to worry about ordering multiple times from the same company. The only limit is what the offer says which is usually 1 per household. I've even called back to back on the same vault # but with a different address. No problems yet.
    Went ahead and ordered mine..........As ALWAYS...THANK YOU, and please keep em coming!

us
    Mr. FreedomUIC to you!

Jan 2010
    NUNYA
    377 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by vetteguy96
    Quote Originally Posted by mjh955
    Went ahead and ordered mine..........As ALWAYS...THANK YOU, and please keep em coming!
    Same here.. I wonder how long before they catch on....
    [R.I.P. Rich Hartford - Champion CRH of All Time]

us
    Apr 2011
    201 times

can you order through their website or do you have to call? just curious cause i want some of my family members to order them for me as well.

-Bigheed

us
    Apr 2011
    201 times

just ordered one thanks for the info thats a great deal for a 1oz .999 coin

i think the catch is they say the shipping address must match the billing address of the card, i.e. 1 per household, so just get your friends and relatives to order you 1 haha.

us
    Aug 2009
    White's MXT
    5 times

Has anyone here tried to order the items using another people's name in the household. I know that they say one per household. I've gotten mine but I'm wondering if anyone has tried to order for additional people in the household using that other person's credit card? Just trying to get as many of these as I can. Great deal!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors