My Awesome Bank Find and a $40 Grizz Offer

afreakofnature

Nov 16, 2010
This is my first post so I will share some cool news and an offer for others who buy. First this forum is great and is what got me started on Coin roll hunting. My stats are low and I do not search as many boxes as the rest, but hey you still get lucky. Like today I went to an old bank that I really think is an "old persons" bank. All the people that I see there come and go are in their 70's and the tellers are all in their 60's, I swear. I asked about dime and halve rolls. They said that all there stuff is rolled at the bank from what people bring in. They rarely order. So I asked if I can buy some but they would not sell unless I have an account. Ok no problem I said, lets do it. Then they said well we can sell you a couple this time but for sure in the future lets start you an account. Again I said no problem as long as they can order some boxes in the future. So to get me started they gave me 1 roll of halves and 2 rolls of dimes. BAMM!! 2-40% and 3-90% dimes. How awesome!! My account will be open tomorrow for sure to buy up the rest!! I know for a fact that people in this town CHR but they must have overlooked this bank for some reason. Reason I kind of know this, other banks that sold me halves have red marks on their coins and all have been junk.

Well Since I was able to take advantage of some of the cheap silver offers here is one I got too. This came with my order so if asked you have to say it was with an order they sent with you not from a magazine or something like that
Universal Coin and Bullion
2011 $5 Silver Grizzly 1oz .9999
Vault Code UINTLSB0311

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread