Eastern Wisconsin

Dok Holliday

May 2, 2011
Eastern Iowa
Primary Interest:
Other
Next week I will be taking a vacation to the MKE area. I want to CRH, but I don't want to step on anyone's territory out of respect for the wealth of knowledge everyone shares. Think of this as a pay back for your contributions to this forum. If you are positive contributor, please let me know which towns I should stay out of of in the area and I will not CRH in your domain. Don't worry, I'm not doing anything in larger cities, just looking for the rural towns.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Dok Holliday

Dok Holliday

May 2, 2011
Eastern Iowa
Primary Interest:
Other
:dontknow:Not really sure how to answer that... ???...lived here 5 years.. :read2:...neither, really. So long as you aren't the little old man or his ~60 year old son that's been pissing off the tellers over here in Eastern Iowa, that is neither extremely northern or southern, I can be a bit more specific.

Don't worry about me crossing over into your state. Growing up in Wisconsin, I want nothing to do with you people :laughing7:
Go Pack! :headbang:

dave5710

Mar 7, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
T-2 Garrett Pro Pointer
No one ever called me little!! I till have a ways to go before I hit 60. I'm not worried about any competition, I believe we live in a free country. There are far more coins out there than I'll ever be able to buy. I was just curious as to how close some of the people on here were to me. Oh, and I'm not a regular Packer fan, but I'll root for them, on the days when they play the Bears.

OP
OP
Dok Holliday

Dok Holliday

May 2, 2011
Eastern Iowa
Primary Interest:
Other
dave5710 said:
No one ever called me little!! I till have a ways to go before I hit 60. I'm not worried about any competition, I believe we live in a free country. There are far more coins out there than I'll ever be able to buy. I was just curious as to how close some of the people on here were to me. Oh, and I'm not a regular Packer fan, but I'll root for them, on the days when they play the Bears.

Then you're okay in my book. I don't think I'll ever cross over into Illinois, but if I do I'll be sure to give you aheads up and a chance to tell me to get lost.

PJ in WI

Mar 17, 2007
Detector(s) used
EXPLORER SE and an ACE 250
I live in the Milw area. I pick up my coins from 1 bank and dump in 3 banks (different branches) so I do not where out my welcome. Feel free to hit them all especially the suburbs and let us know how you did. Hopefully you will do well. It has been pretty dry here lately. I average about 5 per $2,500 a week.

OP
OP
Dok Holliday

Dok Holliday

May 2, 2011
Eastern Iowa
Primary Interest:
Other
Stopped at places between Dubque IA and Beloit WI....only the first bank had a bag with $360 loose, but I asked for $50...they counted them out for me, and as they did I could tell there was no silver in the bag...teller said they usually don't carry them but some guy came in last week and brought in a bunch....of dumps :(

All the rest of the banks....~12...would only give up $40 of MWR each...all skunks...some charged fees and were not very surprised I was asking. The area is obviously picked over. The last one had a teller with her drawer open at the time that had a compartment full of loose halves...but she would not yeild them and instead would only sell rolls from the vault...

I am in MKE now...going to dump my halves at a Downtown Wells Fargo. Probably not going to seach the east side of WI after my results in the extreme SW portion.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread