HILARIOUS listing on ebay

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
I think he was a little vague about things at times .

aw come on tell us how you really feel , don't hold back........... :D

OP
OP
yonico

yonico

Dec 25, 2010
New York City
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my favorite part:

Shipping//Delivery Confirmation//Handling Fees

$0.00

I would rather pay the postage then them bastards Fee Bay Taking More Money from me

OP
OP
yonico

yonico

Dec 25, 2010
New York City
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SFBayArea said:
Bow-Wow's? meaning they're dogs of a coin? Hmmm :coffee2:

"See what I forget oh yea BOW-WOW that means they are real KA-KA Coins--KA KA-Pieces of SH*T but no Holes"

lololololol

RoyHalladay

May 16, 2011
Hilarious. If only what he does could get something accomplished. Unfortunately, feebay are the only auction gods (devils) out there. Can't wait for the alternative. Also, check out his other listings. I read some. They all are like this and he has over 70 things listed. Some have different variations. In one he has 3 cents shippings in hopes that it will mess up feebay's accounting books. HAHA. He's my feebay hero.

dougbfromnorthga

Apr 10, 2011
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon & Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is really the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Thanks for sharing. HH Doug

Metalmole

Apr 6, 2011
New York
Detector(s) used
White's Classic ID, XLT spectrum, Coinmaster TR, Whites Prizm 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Furismo

Dec 17, 2010
I don't get it. He seems to be mad at Ebay about something but his listing just seems to be random.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Furismo said:
I don't get it. He seems to be mad at Ebay about something but his listing just seems to be random.

Random??..I totally know what he is talking about....Anyone who Sells on there knows..Its jacked up because now they are including shipping costs in their FEE Structure...

brendan1414

Apr 9, 2011
The fees for shipping are included now because people would sell an item for $0.01 buy it now, and $199.99 shipping, and getting away with only a fee on that $0.01... which is cheating ebays system. so if you were legitimately using ebay, then the new few to shipping only hurts you a few cents... just charge more shipping

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
brendan1414 said:
The fees for shipping are included now because people would sell an item for $0.01 buy it now, and $199.99 shipping, and getting away with only a fee on that $0.01... which is cheating ebays system. so if you were legitimately using ebay, then the new few to shipping only hurts you a few cents... just charge more shipping

You are right..I personallly over charge shipping plus insurance..but anytime i get that email from them, talking about raising fees...it makes me cringe.

kb4iqm

Mar 26, 2011
Southeastern Tennessee
brendan1414 said:
It's not fair to the buyers to have to jack up the shipping cost to compensate for FeePay greed. If their Final Value Fees were not so darned high, they wouldn't have sellers trying to find ways to "cheat".

I had given up on selling on FeePay years ago when they raised the FVF's by nearly double in one jump. They gave us free listing fees (big deal, my listing fee was 5 cents back then) for a while to compensate.

So when I ended up with a box of 2011 dimes before they were in circulation much, I decided to share them with other collectors via FeePay. I wasn't trying to profit from this, just cover my expenses. So I'm speaking from recent experience...

I figured in order to break even, I had to charge about double (Buy-It-Now $9.99) of the original price for the $5 roll dimes, and $5 for Priority Mail shipping, for a total of about triple the items original price. By the time I figured in the original $5 cost, the listing fee, the optional photo fees, the final value fee, the new added shipping fee (that I had not charged more to compensate for because I didn't know about it when I listed the item), my actual shipping cost, and the mandatory PayPal fees on the $14.99, I actually lost money. I cancelled the rest of my listings and I'm done with selling on FeePay. I'm not going to help FeePay to fleece buyers by jacking my prices up to more than triple the original item cost just to sell something and try to break even.

The buyers on FeePay get stuck paying through the nose if a seller has to cover all of their fees, let alone to try and make some profit to compensate for the time spent.

Bob

Furismo

Dec 17, 2010
I am currently selling some video games on Ebay. I hate the new seller limits and you almost have to get stuff for free to make a profit anymore :C.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread