Road trip today...6/7/11

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010
I've been itching to road trip for several weeks, but with gasoline at $4.00 a gallon, it just isn't worth the cost.

Today, I had several business stops in the big city. We hit every bank on the way there, and took a second way home, hitting a whole slew of different banks.

I carefully planned out our route before leaving the house. I had to dump before I could do anything today...actually I dumped 3 times to make the most of our money.

I found $600 in Brinks and CWR's of halves, and about $31 in loose. I bought about $600 in CWR dimes.

My wife and I worked hard today searching out banks, and utilizing our recourses and time to the max.

I am pretty disappointed....not one single silver anywhere!!!!! :( :( :(

Upvote 0

Dok Holliday

May 2, 2011
Eastern Iowa
Primary Interest:
Other
My last 2 road trips have been the same. I think the spike in silver prices a month or 2 ago is just now catching up to the halves.

OP
OP
C

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010
Thanks for the replies!

It sure is disappointing to work so hard, while trying to work smart, and use our time so wisely, to find no silver.

I now wish I would have only worked the dimes, but when you have visions of Walking Liberties dancing in your head, it is hard to pass up half dollars. ;D

Maybe I just need to buy some Walkers from the local coin shop!

Again, thanks for the replies!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread