Todays Halves and Dimes Plus More Free Cash and silver at the dump!

db23

Mar 18, 2011
Did 3 boxes of Halves today, Have 5 more but they'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Bank 1:
Half Box1 - 1x 40%
Half Box2 - 2x 40%

Dime Box1 - 3x 90% Rosie
Dime Box2 - 3x 90% Rosie

Bank 2:
Half Box1 - 2x 40% & a 1987P in very very nice condition

Went to a couple different TD branches to dump today, first one gave me $17.38 extra. For some reason when the bags fill at this branch it doesn't alert you that it's full, it just leaves the coins in the machine for the next lucky fool. I knew this before hand from last week so this wasn't a surprise. :wink:

Dump bank #2 (different TD branch) gave me 2 40% halves and 1 silver Rosie. At first I thought maybe the halves were mine and I missed them, but it came out to $500 even, which is how much I put in there. Plus the edges were very very silver. If I missed them I don't deserve to CRH.

Upvote 0

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice would u be interested in swapping an 87-p for one of my 87-D's ?

OP
OP
db23

db23

Mar 18, 2011
Bigheed said:
nice would u be interested in swapping an 87-p for one of my 87-D's ?
I have no desire for either... If you want to PM me your info, I'll just send ya the 87-P... :icon_thumright:

I only pulled it because I happened to see it while edge checking because the edge was slightly thicker than normal, also a little more brilliant.

I'm a silver collector, not a coin collector. :(

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ya the 87's that i've found are thick...ok i'll send you a note, ty!

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
db23 said:
I have no desire for either... If you want to PM me your info, I'll just send ya the 87-P... :icon_thumright:

Very cool! :icon_thumleft:

There are a few exceptions as with anything, but there are many genuinely nice folks that post on this forum.

brendan1414

Apr 9, 2011
ArkieBassMan said:
db23 said:

Very cool! :icon_thumleft:

There are a few exceptions as with anything, but there are many genuinely nice folks that post on this forum.

i agree, very nice "collection" of people on here :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread