Alaskan Competition

alaskanfever

Mar 8, 2011
ALASKA
So i found out about some Competition but it seems crazy to me. So there is a guy that is shipping out the priority box's full of half's after he sorted through them. He works at the local sea food place in Anchorage. So if you know of the guy i would like to visit with you so we dont get in the way of eachother. But i found out by the local post man. ;D it is funny how you hear about other coin hunters.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
alaskanfever

alaskanfever

Mar 8, 2011
ALASKA
does anybody else ship their clad coins to get out of circulation in their area? to me it seems like alot of extra expense to do that.

Agro

Dec 13, 2010
Cali
if he sends too many away it might take a while for the coin supplier to get enough coins to fill the next box :wink:

'we need to send $10000 worth of these brand new 2001-D's up to anchorage!'

OP
OP
alaskanfever

alaskanfever

Mar 8, 2011
ALASKA
AH i am good without the 2001's we have alot of 1993's floating around here wish he would send them off i dont find enough silver to support to extra cost of shipping them away. but if anyone would like to send some 1970 or earlier my way i would greatly appreciate it. :icon_thumleft:

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
alaskanfever said:
AH i am good without the 2001's we have alot of 1993's floating around here wish he would send them off i dont find enough silver to support to extra cost of shipping them away. but if anyone would like to send some 1970 or earlier my way i would greatly appreciate it. :icon_thumleft:

I would be willing to trade a box of unc 2001-D's for a box of unc 1993-D's. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread