Wells Fargo Starts Charging For Boxes

MentalUnrest

Nov 14, 2010
One of my regular WF pick up banks informed me today they will can order boxes without a charge. I use to order from 3 WF's and had one tell me they will start charging me so that became a dump bank. The other one has not said anything yet, but I have not ordered in 3 weeks from there. The one that told me this today has been a pick up bank since Last November.

I still have US Bank and Veridian that are ordering boxes with no charge.3

Upvote 0

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
i guess i should have kept them... there boxes were good first week... but 30 bucks for 4 boxes seemed like a lot, which some weeks i feel i would break even or lose money

buckanear

Oct 27, 2009
Large local chain of banks in my area became my main dump after they quit ordering halves.Occasionally got nickel and dime boxes from them.That ended few weeks ago when they wanted to charge for boxes.Have other sources but worry that may become a trend with all of them.My read is banks aren't making that much money lately.Certainly they are looking to cut costs.

OP
OP
MentalUnrest

MentalUnrest

Nov 14, 2010
I am already using 3 WF for dump banks ad they have coin counter in lobby. Looks like I now have a 4th

AgRockStar

Jul 24, 2011
Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup, they want to charge me for ANY box I want to order.

Needless to say, I refuse!

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
I wish you guys would look at some old posts to realize why some banks charge and some banks don't.
It aint personal, believe me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread