Wife whippin me, but love it.

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
I am going to begin my first coin roll hunting with my next paycheck.

Getting to my wife whippin me. She is a teller at a bank. She's not impressed by my 1 silver coin, and 4 wheats so far LoL. However, I told her yesterday to start lookin at the bank if she can without getting into any trouble.

Should have motivated her one year ago when she started, however I didn't start collecting coins until I started MDing 1 1/2 months ago. Wish I would have collected coins as a child instead of baseball cards...baseball cards that were ultimately destroyed in a freak accident that led to them getting wet and destroyed.

My finds today: MDing

1 1955 penny, 4 memorial pennies, 23 nickels all clad.

Her finds from one person turning in coins:

8 wheats, 1981-s susan B type 1( she didn't know it had value, but thought it looked cool since she had not seen a coin that looked mirrored before), 12 40% Kennedy halfs, 3 roos silver dimes.

LoL...hope she keeps whippin me.

Postalrevnant

Upvote 0

AFModell

Feb 27, 2006
DE
3 rolls of silver dimes? Youve got quite the lead to make up. Good luck! Nothing like a little friendly spousal competition. :)

OP
OP
Postalrevnant

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
TY AFModell and yes I would love for her to have 10000000x my finds each day.

Sorry about the confusion on the dimes however. I meant for it to be 3 roosevelt dimes... but fully understand how that looks like a mistype for rolls.

Thanks again,

Postalrevnant

AFModell

Feb 27, 2006
DE
I just went back and reread it. I guess I was so excited for ya that I saw what I wanted to see. :) Good finds nonetheless. I hope your wife continues to rake in the silver too. :) Ya'll will make a terrific coin roll hunting duo!

OP
OP
Postalrevnant

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
Thank you I hope we do as well.

Would be nice to have all Treasure Net member raking some great finds in eh?

Hope you certainly keep raking in the finds as well.

Postalrevnant

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread