finds for week of 2/18

half dollar bill

Oct 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Was a slow week with only 7 40% and a 63D franklin. That was for 6 boxes and a bag. I found a bank that uses dunbar, and they deliver their halves in $1000 bags. The last bag I got was from a town in south-central kentucky. When I get my tax return next month, I plan to add $500 to my stash and do 4 boxes a week from 2 different banks and 2 bags from dunbar.

I am beginning to realize that I am lucky to live where I do, because I have no problen dumping coins. I now dump at PNC, because they use garda, and I no longer search their boxes since they have been REALLY bad since they began servicing
PNC. The machine at PNC does use 2 plastic containers on a cart. The really neat thing about this machine is that it KICKS OUT SILVER. I missed one the other day{bad lighting}, and when I finished, I checked the reject tray and saw a 68 staring up at me. This is the second time it has done this. It also gave me back $517.25 on a $500 box. This was after I had run $1000 in halves through that machine.

Happy hunting everyone. Maybe I'll have better luck next week.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread