This is getting crazy...put on the sunglasses!!!!

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just posted yesterday about hitting 500 40%. Well picked up 2 boxes today and immediately noticed one had the same date code as friday's boxes, 5742. Open it up in the car and saw 7 enders. It's going to be a good day. This time I waited and let my 8 year old son open the whole box. He found his 1st Walker! Along with 2 1964s and....69 40%! This is a little eye candy so I don's get compared to the former posters who don't post pics.

Happy Hunting
47th!

Attachments

• 100_4648.JPG
    100_4648.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 700
Upvote 0

koala33

Apr 29, 2011
Northeast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
47thelement said:
I just posted yesterday about hitting 500 40%. Well picked up 2 boxes today and immediately noticed one had the same date code as friday's boxes, 5742. Open it up in the car and saw 7 enders. It's going to be a good day. This time I waited and let my 8 year old son open the whole box. He found his 1st Walker! Along with 2 1964s and....69 40%! This is a little eye candy so I don's get compared to the former posters who don't post pics.

Happy Hunting
47th!

Wow that is nice. Maybe we are buying from the same banks :)

lovelylea

Oct 3, 2011
Mass
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Box!! I hit a #32 - 40% in a box today! Hoping for one like yours next... :hello2:

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man those are fun boxes to open. 2-3 in a roll. We must seem mentally disabled sitting in a room opening coin and smiling like a dumba$$ all through a box like that. Man. It sure is fun. :icon_thumright:

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
You are just encouraging all local hunters to up their volume and try to find your supply bank- May not be the best idea my friend-

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
n8dagr8345 said:
You are just encouraging all local hunters to up their volume and try to find your supply bank- May not be the best idea my friend-

Im pretty sure the guys who "could up their volume" on a whim, already have... I am also pretty sure that people have been posting pics and reports of finds like this for as long as this site has been around, without being affected by the guy(s) who has upped his volume, and moved in on their pick-up bank to get in on the action and take a piece of someone elses pie... What do you envision this forum being? A place where everyone obsesses about finding silver at face, even though nobody really ever does?.... I really dont get it...

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
Hey by the way..... Congrats on the awesome boxes, it really helps me out to read this post... I have been dealing with more skunks for the last 3 or 4 weeks than I ever have in this hobby...

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
TheRockDoc said:
n8dagr8345 said:

Im pretty sure the guys who "could up their volume" on a whim, already have... I am also pretty sure that people have been posting pics and reports of finds like this for as long as this site has been around, without being affected by the guy(s) who has upped his volume, and moved in on their pick-up bank to get in on the action and take a piece of someone elses pie... What do you envision this forum being? A place where everyone obsesses about finding silver at face, even though nobody really ever does?.... I really dont get it...
That is not even close to what I am saying. Person A may have 10K to float around. They are ordering 9k from bank A and 1k from bank B. Bank A gets boxes from Loomis and they have produced consistent 6 silvers/box(no need to look around), however they get 1k from bank B and they start to see THAT box code. They could easily swith the numbers and get all 10k to swoop up that box number...

I find lots of silver- lots of it. I am just not going to give out sensitive info like that to encourage those near me to search out my honey holes.

Why do you think a lot of the biggest hunters on here have left/stopped posting?

And I know I for one COULD up my volume. I dont want to strain my banks though, but if i thought i would find 60+ keepers / box I might be willing to piss off a few banks...

bblair

Dec 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice finds...I thought my box today was good, then I read what you pulled, congrats!

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
n8dagr8345 said:
TheRockDoc said:
n8dagr8345 said:

That is not even close to what I am saying. Person A may have 10K to float around. They are ordering 9k from bank A and 1k from bank B. Bank A gets boxes from Loomis and they have produced consistent 6 silvers/box(no need to look around), however they get 1k from bank B and they start to see THAT box code. They could easily swith the numbers and get all 10k to swoop up that box number...

I find lots of silver- lots of it. I am just not going to give out sensitive info like that to encourage those near me to search out my honey holes.

Why do you think a lot of the biggest hunters on here have left/stopped posting?

And I know I for one COULD up my volume. I dont want to strain my banks though, but if i thought i would find 60+ keepers / box I might be willing to piss off a few banks...

Last thing I care to do is get into a pissin match with you or anybody on here for that matter.... Maybe I took your post about keeping it to himself out of context... now that you specified for me, let me just point out..... I'm going out on a limb here, so bear with me. If the silver in these boxes are as good as the picture indicates, and some lucky smuck who reads this forum, (and just so happens to order 1K per week from bank B-and it produces the same code, (even though brinks dont have codes) ) Well, Im pretty sure the code has about nothing to do with anything, cause if he finds a boat load of silver in box(s) from bank B, Logic tells him to ORDER UP... AS much as possible, until it dries up... (isnt that the reason one would order from multiple sources in the first place)? Same goes if he just lucks into this same code (even luckier if he realizes its the same code), and finds no silver, I HIGHLY doubt this phantom silver sniper is going to switch all his orders around just to get more of "the code" when "the code" didnt produce. So, I thought I got it, but after spelling it all out, I still dont see what the point of your "keep your info to yourself" attitude is all about... Just sayin.

OP
OP
47thelement

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sensitive data? I don't own this info. I've been around the block a time or two had a few people with so called big bank rolls try to tell me the best way to crh. I think I do pretty well with my strategies.

I have nothing to hide and many people who have PMed me in the last few weeks should know that.

Here is one last little nugget for everybody. My great boxes of late have all come from Capitol One in the Southdale Shopping Center in Glen Burnie Md. Ask for Claudine when ordering.

Please dump smartly!

Good luck and happy hunting
47th

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
47thelement said:
Sensitive data? I don't own this info. I've been around the block a time or two had a few people with so called big bank rolls try to tell me the best way to crh. I think I do pretty well with my strategies.

I have nothing to hide and many people who have PMed me in the last few weeks should know that.

Here is one last little nugget for everybody. My great boxes of late have all come from Capitol One in the Southdale Shopping Center in Glen Burnie Md. Ask for Claudine when ordering.

Please dump smartly!

Good luck and happy hunting
47th

I'm coming to get your boxes! :laughing7: I live only about an hour away from the bank, but don't have the money right now to do so.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread