Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That sucks, when I called and asked him about it he said he knows nothing about it, that I should check with C. Powell.

OP
OP
namster

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beans said:
That sucks, when I called and asked him about it he said he knows nothing about it, that I should check with C. Powell.

He sounded tipsy on the phone, maybe a few too many margaritas?

Xiao en

Jan 30, 2012
Yourtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so wich way is it?? they are pulling it all or we keep looking??

think ill operate under both premises and feel thankful and lucky when able to add to the pile.

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
namster said:
Beans said:

He sounded tipsy on the phone, maybe a few too many margaritas?

Well I spoke to C. Powell and he said he really should not say anything, that I should talk to H. Clinton. But he did say he has heard a lot of people are going to banks and ordering half dollars by the box and that was all he could say.

minkybodl

Aug 19, 2011
Dick told me everything was still A-OK. He even invited me to go bird hunting with him next weekend at some private ranch.

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Careful, Cheney could invite u on a future hunting trip

santafeboy

Dec 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 1100
Its true I talked to the Bilderbergs about it on the way to the Trilateral commission offices

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
$nack-Money said:
OP is right, everyone stop looking! :icon_thumright:

Given false information promoted by Cheney about the Iraq war, I believe everything opposite of anything he says.

danya

Feb 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe hunting with Cheyney isn't such a bad idea. Unless, you, you know... don't like getting hunted. But what are the odds of that? ;D

jarlbartar

Jan 3, 2012
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone just needs to stop - we all know that the government outlawed silver coins in 1964 and made owning them illegal. All owners of silver circulation coins were ordered to return them to the government or be executed. The only way to get silver coins now is to buy them at over inflated prices from websites who charge an arm and a leg in processing fees.

You heard it here first: Paper money is the safest investment, dollar bill hunting is the wave of tomorrow!

madwest

Jun 24, 2011
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
Other
SFBayArea said:
Careful, Cheney could invite u on a future hunting trip
Does Dick hunt dimes or halves? I heard he has a preference for quarters based on advice he got from the www.

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Obama has just ordered, all coin courier services, to end the practice of culling CU and AG from their bank stores.

There, now we have it, Brinks/Gardia/Whomever Else, is not allowed by law to cull PM's.

:laughing7:

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
FreedomUIC said:
Obama has just ordered, all coin courier services, to end the practice of culling CU and AG from their bank stores.

There, now we have it, Brinks/Gardia/Whomever Else, is not allowed by law to cull PM's.

Can they still cull AU?

OP
OP
namster

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FreedomUIC said:

Actually, Obama does not have that much power. They tried to explain the principals of a constitutional republic to him but he kept sticking pencils up his nose so they gave up.

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
I FREAKING KNEW IT. WHO IS THE "CONSPIRACY THEORIST" NOW DAD? I WILL STILL MAKE YOU A FOIL HAT-IF YOU WANT ONE, THERE IS STILL TIME... I THINK.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread