dump amounts

Novapax

Jan 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I have a new CU that has a coin machine. When I stopped in asking about halves they convinced me to refinance my vehicle (good move too...great interest rate..saved money) and they showed me the coin machine.

I asked how often can I use it? They said as often as I want. The young guy in the office said he has 2 or 3 older guys searching coins. They buy bags from the machine and search them, then bring them back. He said there was no problems doing this.

I was in luck too, the guys searching are looking for cents and nickles. (leaves me the dimes and the halves).

My question is, would a dump of 500.00 two times a week be too much? Or maybe even 750.00 one time then 500.00 the next? They have a lot of business accounts so those people use the machine too.

Just wondering.

Upvote 0

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010
If you are dumping, you need to figure out how much the bags on the machine hold.

Are they $500 bags, or $1,000 bags?

OP
OP
Novapax

Novapax

Jan 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
clovis97 said:
If you are dumping, you need to figure out how much the bags on the machine hold.

Are they $500 bags, or $1,000 bags?

I know they are 1000.00 bags. This I know, because I bought one. LOL

Xiao en

Jan 30, 2012
Yourtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Talk to them and ask, dont assume an amount so you dont make them angry. This way you know for sure, maybe they are ok with 1k a week maybe they are ok with 5k never know til you ask.

My halves bank i must dump in quantities of 1k

OP
OP
Novapax

Novapax

Jan 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
They told me since I was a member, I could use the coin machine every day if I wanted. Im thinking 2 times a week. Maybe 500.00 and 750.00.

That will give me 5 boxes to dump and 3 to 4 boxes to search and roll from the bought/borrowed boxes.

Cant wait to get my coin sorter working.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread