Silver pickins remain very slim.....this weeks 4 boxes of halves

fingerscrossed

Apr 22, 2012
Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
man i'm in the same situation. 14 boxes only had 9 40% and a 1987p.

Also I found 1904 indian head penny from CWR..not much but I guess better than nothing..

huricanesrul

Jan 1, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
explorer xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 64's this weekend and 6 boxes coming tuesday . got 12 dimes so far since yesterday !!!!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
man, I feel your pain, skunks all day every day here- very seldomly do I find silver anymore, competition is TOUGH.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do you get your boxes?? How many from each bank?? Try getting bags they have been very good for me. My 1st bag i got over $650

Novapax

Jan 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
You guys are funny. I ran over 50 boxes for only 5 40%ers. So if your getting 1 a box or every other box....your doing better than me.

Novapax

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've given up on halves, at least for now. Nothing but skunks here in my little corner of Pennsy.

rex

Apr 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i get 4 to 6 rolls of halves at a time about once a week. today the bank had 12 rolls of halves so i bought all of them. the teller lady was so happy to get rid of them. i got 3 40% ers out of those 12 rolls. in the last month i have collected 2 64s and 9 40%ers. i have been thinking of ordering a large quanity, but from what i am hearing on this forum i am doing just as good or better than people who order boxes.

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
i get 4 to 6 rolls of halves at a time about once a week. today the bank had 12 rolls of halves so i bought all of them. the teller lady was so happy to get rid of them. i got 3 40% ers out of those 12 rolls. in the last month i have collected 2 64s and 9 40%ers. i have been thinking of ordering a large quantity, but from what I am hearing on this forum i am doing just as good or better than people who order boxes.

EVERY SINGLE TIME that I get just several loose rolls, no matter what town I'm in, they have ALWAYS already been searched. As far as I am concerned, you have surpassed me, lol.

rex

Apr 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EVERY SINGLE TIME that I get just several loose rolls, no matter what town I'm in, they have ALWAYS already been searched. As far as I am concerned, you have surpassed me, lol.
it's a random thing. i got skunked for a month and then at the next bank visit they only had loose halves in their trays which amounted to less than 2 rolls. i got 2 64s and 1 40%er out of that find. it is what it is i don't stress, i don't make special trips to banks, just catch them when i'm passing by.h.h.

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
rex said:
it's a random thing. i got skunked for a month and then at the next bank visit they only had loose halves in their trays which amounted to less than 2 rolls. i got 2 64s and 1 40%er out of that find. it is what it is i don't stress, i don't make special trips to banks, just catch them when i'm passing by.h.h.

I know it is, and I am not trying to be whiney, it's just always frustrating to get them and just get skunked. I got a CWR one day and the roll had a dot on it, and was filled with 20 bicentennials, all with a J on Kennedy's face.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread