2 more boxes...a day of highs and lows!...

craig101

May 8, 2006
i picked up 2 more boxes today. i've slowed down alot lately. i hadn't ordered boxes in about a month. the last 4 boxes i got 4 40%, so it was a bit depressing. anywho, i got 2 boxes today, i spied thru the holes as i put the boxes in my trunk and one box looked shiny, a bit too shiny! damn the luck, ANOTHER box of 2000P halves. of my previous 4 boxes, 2 of those were 2000p as well! dang it. so i opened the second box to make sure i didn't get skunked 100%, nope these were older coins plus i saw a walker looking at me. a good sign.

this box was the BEST $500 box i've ever gotten. this is what i got:

26--40%
17--90%
of which 4 were walkers, 6 frankies, and 7 kennies. i was actually starting to expect a barber to roll out.

i've gotten more silver coins before from 2 boxes, but not this many 90% ones. yeah my armored car company still has the silver. can't wait until i get 2 more boxes.

Craig

Upvote 0

buscadero

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Corpus Christi, Tx.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
:o Well Craig: According to my figures, You realized a net profit of $120.06, which is 24%! Not too shabby for what? A half hours work?
That comes out to about $240 an hour! Jesse James had to use a gun to make that kind of Bucks! WTG!

Joe 8)
HH

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
WOW that is one awesome box. Too bad it seems to be a good one with a bad one. Never had 2 good boxes yet. That is 2 boxes that had more than 3 pieces of silver in each. But have had a box as good as the one you got today. Was pretty darn happy with that one.

Rev

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions