maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't think this ones going to end up very well, I think we are supposed to keep a low profile. What's the # 1 rule of CRHing? Maverick.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll guess about 80 responses to this thread, lol.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Nickel Searcher, please don't find me to be rude (I'm not trying to be) I know there are vids on there of CRHing, I just think we should keep as low of a profile as possible. YouTube is looked at my millions of people ( not just 3 subscribers). This is the only place that I post my finds at. Thanks, Maverick.

OP
OP
Nickel Searcher 219

Nickel Searcher 219

May 25, 2012
I have not posted coin roll hunting videos yet.just my coin collection.I dont have to mention Coin Roll Hunting.I will just say the old nickels I find tonight are additions to my collection.so no one will know i went through bank rolls to get em.They will just think I bought em.

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
... Until they see your name "Nickel Searcher" and wonder where you "found" the nickels... Pretty easy to figure out. Unless they are corroded, they won't think you found them MDing. Before u know it, your bank will add 2 new lines: a coin dump line & a coin box pickup line.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Before u know it, your bank will add 2 new lines: a coin dump line & a coin box pickup line.[/QUOTE]

Lol, That made me laugh Baddbluff.

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Can't stand theCRHING vids on Youtube, not that your doing anything wrong. Makes me Jealous, lol and it gets more people wanting to do it :/

Solid Rolls

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got nothing else to do.and I wanted to share my coin collection with other people.

If you really want to share your coin collection with people, and have nothing else to do. I would suggest finding a local numismatic club or coin collecting group in your area. There are clubs and groups like that all over the country that meet regularly to share and talk about their collections. You could easily join one, and it would be a great way to share and also get lots of information with other hobbyists.

As always, just a suggestion.....

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dream on guys coin roll hunting is nothing new its been done for many years and will be many to come ...

Merc Crazy

May 31, 2012
West Chester, PA
Primary Interest:
Other
Nothing wrong with putting vids of CRH on youtube, just do us all a favor and make them unlisted so they can't be searched for or found unless you have the direct link.

;)

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Dream on guys coin roll hunting is nothing new its been done for many years and will be many to come ...

Yes, this is true, but again, we don't need anymore CRHing vids out there. If we want to keep doing this for many more years to come then low key is the way to be. By the way, I stumbled upon a CRHing vid on YouTube about 9 months ago, by accident, and watched poeple opening up rolls pulling silver out and went to the bank the next day and started ordering boxes. Now I'm 1 more person culling your silver, see how it works now? Lets keep the CRHing vids to a minimum. Thanks, Maverick.

BlackOut

May 31, 2012
I think more than anything, you guys shouldn't tell every newb that runs across this site all the ins and outs of what we do. I am all for helping those who put in the time and effort like we all did. I hate seeing our hobby get watered down because everyone is so loose lipped about it.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I nearly had a heart attack when he poured out that roll of walkers

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread