Moving on........NEW BOX!

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered a box while ovacation last week , couldn't remember if they said pick up on tue or we'd so I just drove there on my lunch break to be sure as I have seen many of you say that not picking up ordered coin is a bad move. Lucky me it was in, they were really nice about and everything. Cracked the lid on the way home to check for Enders, didn't see any but I just got home and am about to go thru it. Wish me luck! I let you know how it goes.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Easy

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Results:
. We got silver! It isn't much, but after my first skunk box I'm not complaining.

1- 67' 40%

I also got a couple proofs.
02',03',06',07' and a 1994 s mint mark- these are proof also right?

Well, what do you guys think?

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Easy said:
I also got a couple proofs.
02',03',06',07' and a 1994 s mint mark- these are proof also right?

Well, what do you guys think?

Did you read my reply back to you on my thread? That explains the proofs fairly well. If it is a proof, in will have an S on it. 2002- present are referred to as NIFC.

OP
OP
Easy

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you read my reply back to you on my thread? That explains the proofs fairly well. If it is a proof, in will have an S on it. 2002- present are referred to as NIFC.

Yes you did. My mistake. In that post you said you look for FG's and 1987s? What are FG's and is it all 1987 or 1987 s mint mark? Also are the NIFC worth keeping ?

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Easy said:
Yes you did. My mistake. In that post you said you look for FG's and 1987s? What are FG's and is it all 1987 or 1987 s mint mark? Also are the NIFC worth keeping ?

Depends on who you ask. I keep 87s just because they are a low mintage half. And they are called NO FGs. I will give you a link.

CRHQueen

Jun 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FG is the designer's initial... His initials are located on the reverse between tail and leg.

I keep all silvers, 82's, 99's and NIFC's.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Good job there Easy, it's always nice not to be skunked, and thats a good amount of proofs from 1 box! Good luck on the next box. HH, Maverick.

OP
OP
Easy

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job there Easy, it's always nice not to be skunked, and thats a good amount of proofs from 1 box! Good luck on the next box. HH, Maverick.

Thanks maverick. I think I only got one proof though. I guess the 2002-present are not proofs but NIFC....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread