I find it funny..

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree, now that I think about it, all the times I've asked for CWR they don't hesitate... -scratches head-..
They should put CWR in a box for you and me :D
Wicka

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
I find it funny that when i go to the bank and ask for CWR... they give me them in a heart beat, all they got with no problem - but when i ask for a box of dimes, they give me a hard time. like WTHH???

If you can get CWR, why would you want MWR's? My finds are far better with CWR's...

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find it funny that when i go to the bank and ask for CWR... they give me them in a heart beat, all they got with no problem - but when i ask for a box of dimes, they give me a hard time. like WTHH???

It could be that they had to pay their courier service for the boxes, but did not have to pay for the CWRs.

usernameerror

Apr 30, 2012
East Coast
Primary Interest:
Other
Tellers love getting rid of CWRs. They take up room in their safes and they have to count them after every shift. Boxes on the other hand require more effort as they sometimes have to get them from the main vault.

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
My hands, ears, & eyes =D
Primary Interest:
Other
I've had tellers tell us they like giving us the CWR's & saving the MWR's for their business accts as they are usually more accurate when done by a machine & the CWR's can be over/short & it's more likely you will have short rolls or other coins in the roll that aren't supposed to be there so they'd rather give those to regular customers who won't care as much as a business will.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread