Boy I feel old in here

Deep Packets

Dec 7, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been with the forum since Dec 2011, Ive never seen it so immature and childish really. It really has a junior high/high school feel to it lately. Would explain why a majority dont post anymore. At least when it got brutal a while back it was adults doing to bickering.

Maybe this is why I'm seeing evidence of idiot CRH's in my area...doing childish things to ruin it for everyone. I feel for the hobby and dissapointed the way this forum is going. Hopefully this is a place to express feelings. Truely lame lately, but hey, maybe I'm just old.

It use to be a fun read.

Upvote 0

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear ya. I do believe there are several teens that post here, many of them appear to be bright good people. As a teacher, I can tell you I wish they were my students, because I truly saw all segments of society when I taught HS. A well spoken young person is rapidly becoming a rarity in our society. For me though, regarding this board, its the thrill of the hunt and I dont really care much about the little kid stuff. The rap talk is a good example, I find it asinine. It can be humorous to a point, but...to a point. My opinion anyway, and ultimately, to each their own.

Been with the forum since Dec 2011, Ive never seen it so immature and childish really. It really has a junior high/high school feel to it lately. Would explain why a majority dont post anymore. At least when it got brutal a while back it was adults doing to bickering.

Maybe this is why I'm seeing evidence of idiot CRH's in my area...doing childish things to ruin it for everyone. I feel for the hobby and dissapointed the way this forum is going. Hopefully this is a place to express feelings. Truely lame lately, but hey, maybe I'm just old.

It use to be a fun read.

MauserMan

Jun 7, 2010
MA
Detector(s) used
BH Tiv
Has it? I don't come on or post much lately because I just haven't been CRHing lately. Do some pennies occasionally, but dimes got as bad as halves. Maybe I'll try it again soon, used to enjoy this forum and how we tried to keep the hobby a big secret. Shhh, don't mention AG to the tellers. 8-)

OP
OP
Deep Packets

Deep Packets

Dec 7, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, as you can see, I dont post much, I hunt alot. More hunting than talking, just like I live my life. Anyways, I do use this forum to keep motivated for CRH though, but all this mess is a distraction lately.

Im only 30. :icon_scratch:

MauserMan

Jun 7, 2010
MA
Detector(s) used
BH Tiv
I remember back when I was posting some young hooligans were constantly being banned over shenanigans and forum rules. This is a fun place for CRHs to hang out, but you gotta stay on topic. And you have to hunt -uh oh, that might count me out. Though I did some pennies a week ago.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread