This is all I got in 1 day just riding around dumping & asking for coin.

The Jersey DEvil

Nov 29, 2009
Tri state area, USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500, Fisher CZ5, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Cibola, Garret Grand Master Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 2012-08-24 17.07.45.jpg
    2012-08-24 17.07.45.jpg
    555.9 KB · Views: 201
Upvote 0

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow! Let us know the results:D:D:D You got my entire bankroll just in nickels :P I'd like that many dime boxes :( I can imagine the old Rosie's just sitting in there... needing a warm home.... :'(
Wicka

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Is that a weeks worth for you? Maverick.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wheres the halfs??? Still nice pile

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Wanna share some over here? I'd love to be able to do that volume, or TimZims Volume

OP
OP
T

The Jersey DEvil

Nov 29, 2009
Tri state area, USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500, Fisher CZ5, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Cibola, Garret Grand Master Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A weeks worth? Are you kidding? That's just what I got in 1 day as I stated. In addition to asking for MWR & CWR as I make my rounds dumping & stopping at banks where I don't dump, I have 3 different orders per week from 3 different banks. My usual weekly order is 8 boxes of halves, 6 boxes of nickels, 6 boxes of dimes & 4 boxes of cents. But now that my child support has been emancipated, I've increaded my bank roll & will be ordering more. Also, I'm going to look into buying a brand new truck so I can do more driving to expand my territory. When you've become a pro CRHer there is no stopping you, especially when you keep getting better at the game.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
A weeks worth? Are you kidding? That's just what I got in 1 day as I stated. In addition to asking for MWR & CWR as I make my rounds dumping & stopping at banks where I don't dump, I have 3 different orders per week from 3 different banks. My usual weekly order is 8 boxes of halves, 6 boxes of nickels, 6 boxes of dimes & 4 boxes of cents. But now that my child support has been emancipated, I've increaded my bank roll & will be ordering more. Also, I'm going to look into buying a brand new truck so I can do more driving to expand my territory. When you've become a pro CRHer there is no stopping you, especially when you keep getting better at the game.

Sorry, should have clarified, is that a weeks worth of searching, is what I meant, I could pick all that up too in a day, just no time to search it in 1 day. I couldn't date search all those pennies and nickels, my eyes would be killing me trying to do that in a day or 2. I search halves ( 10 boxes a week now), much easier for me, and dimes occationally. Thanks, Maverick.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TJD, let us all know how you do! i picked myself up a box of nickels and dimes yesterday myself, but these boxes don't have the codes on the bottom in or around the circle, do yours? about to tear into the dimes any minute, thank goodness they aren't 2012 like they have been!
hh
buff

OtraVez

Aug 14, 2011
Akron, OH
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Woooohoooo Garda!!! I have better luck with them than Brinks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread