Love making money just walking into the bank!

Wilmingtonsilver

Sep 6, 2012
SE North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went into the bank to make my deposit from my paycheck and do a little dump. While the teller was doing my deposit I just casually scanned her coin tray and what did I see? I line of silver halves, a couple quarters, and a dime!
I asked the teller about buying just those, and she said I could. 10 silver halves, all before 64. 3 of them walkers, and 2 Bens. The 2 quarters were Barbers, and the dime was a 57. All pretty beat up, so they are just junk silver, but still $5.60 face value is pretty nice for all 90%.
:headbang:

Upvote 0

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went into the bank to make my deposit from my paycheck and do a little dump. While the teller was doing my deposit I just casually scanned her coin tray and what did I see? I line of silver halves, a couple quarters, and a dime!
I asked the teller about buying just those, and she said I could. 10 silver halves, all before 64. 3 of them walkers, and 2 Bens. The 2 quarters were Barbers, and the dime was a 57. All pretty beat up, so they are just junk silver, but still $5.60 face value is pretty nice for all 90%.
:headbang:

I'm convinced all the silver I find is from other areas of the country. There is never silver in teller trays. Tellers never have CWR. No old people dumping collections here. Must be nice to buy a few rolls and hit big silver.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions