Its all about the customer wrapped rolls: My weekly finds

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's all about the customer wrapped rolls: My weekly finds

I had already found 2 90% quarters in reject trays of bank coin counters, and another from a teller tray. Found 3 dimes from machine rolled dimes this week as well. Pic is below, but first my tally from today...

So today, I took my Saturday run to the banks in my town.

1st Bank:
$100 CWR dimes- aniskunk.gif
$10 CWR quarters- aniskunk.gif

2nd Bank:
Nada

3rd Bank:
$15 CWR dimes- aniskunk.gif
$50 $OLD$ CWR halves- 11 40%ers!!

lGf1R.jpg

That brings my total for this week to
11- 40% Halves (1966,1967 x 9, 1968)
3- 90% Washington Quarters (1953, 1964 x 2)
3- 90% Roosevelt Dimes (1957, 1958, 1964)

2.38 troy oz or $82.69 in silver value

Not too bad.

Additionally, the bank where I found the halves said they will put rolls aside for me, and I felt very welcome by all the people there, manager included. In fact, the manager was the one who got the halves out of the safe for me, and mentioned putting them aside. I always really appreciated the customer service from this bank which I am not a part of, and I think I might just sign up with them. Anyway, thats it for now. Next week is a new week for hunting. Enjoy the last full summer weekend. Happy hunting!

Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great job!! i can't believe how lucky you are with coin machine rejects... the coin machines I use gobble EVERYTHING up
hh
buff

OP
OP
Weaselbrott

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks man. Big city, lots of reject trays and people who don't know about silver. Persistence increases my odds of getting them. It really should be my added bonus on top of my crh, but sometimes the rejects are all that I find for that day. My goal is to try and get at least one silver coin a day. I know how you love those quarters!

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, nice hit on those halves. Great feeling isnt it, those shiny rims staring up back at you. Daddy get me away from all these yucky coppers I've been stuck with.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread