forum members working for the coin processing companies

$nack-Money

Jul 16, 2011
Is anyone here willing to admit that they work for Loomis, Garda, Brinks, etc? Without a doubt some of the members here do. I suspect quite a few of them actually. I don't think there is any way that you can work for one of these entities and not have your interest peaked as to why so many boxes of half dollars are being ordered when they rarely circulate in every day commerce. If you do work for them and are willing to admit it, please offer us some insight into the processing of halves from the time you pick the coins at the bank until you deliver the boxes. Many thanks in advance - $nack :coffee2:

Upvote 0

CurlysGold

Sep 23, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am very curious about this as well. I wonder if there is something like this in the reddit forum.

tmjones550

Aug 16, 2011
I work for loomis.Everday on break I go swimming in all the silver piles.Lol...Im curious too but like any other job they probably have policies in place to prevent hands in the cookie jars.Crhing is a very small portion of their business. Like anything else it makes their engine run productively.The big wigs surely know about silver and knows that if they cull it out a portion of their business goes with it.No hands in the cookie jar.

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I work for loomis.Everday on break I go swimming in all the silver piles.Lol...Im curious too but like any other job they probably have policies in place to prevent hands in the cookie jars.Crhing is a very small portion of their business. Like anything else it makes their engine run productively.The big wigs surely know about silver and knows that if they cull it out a portion of their business goes with it.No hands in the cookie jar.

C'Mon, we know you are not telling the truth, Loomis did away with Silver months ago when they started sending it all to Brinks....:laughing7:

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
C'Mon, we know you are not telling the truth, Loomis did away with Silver months ago when they started sending it all to Brinks....:laughing7:
Glad you told me. I can start doing Brinks boxes now!!!!Had to quit because one of the other companies took all the silver.

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes my Dad is a multi millionare that bought out all the banks in america and checks each box of halves that comes in than gives it to you occasionally giving a "dream box". It's fun swimming in silver.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other

I saw a Brinks lock at my school. I guess it's probably made from 90% silver from Loomis.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread