Looking forward to hearing about your finds.:icon_thumright:

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There better be some pics with this find... My mouth is drooling with anticipation...:tongue3:

Catcake

Oct 19, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't wait for details on another incredible find! I love hearing about these amazing improbable finds! How many will it be???

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just my opinion...

Why not just post the pics and a brief detail of your score. If this is truly your biggest score you will get your due congrats from those who do that kind of thing (myself included if it's deserved). Why not take a tip from the guys that use detectors, state your your find accept your kudos and then give praise and help others. There is no need for this dangling of carrots just so you can get more attention. Again if you deserve credit it will come.

Do not get me wrong, I am not trying to say one type of treasure hunter is better than another. I am just saying sometimes a little forum decorum can keep the tension at a minimum

Just something to think about.

OP
OP
baddbluff

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
47thelement said:
Just my opinion...

Why not just post the pics and a brief detail of your score. If this is truly your biggest score you will get your due congrats from those who do that kind of thing (myself included if it's deserved). Why not take a tip from the guys that use detectors, state your your find accept your kudos and then give praise and help others. There is no need for this dangling of carrots just so you can get more attention. Again if you deserve credit it will come.

Do not get me wrong, I am not trying to say one type of treasure hunter is better than another. I am just saying sometimes a little forum decorum can keep the tension at a minimum

Just something to think about.

Well put, my friend.
I have to work until 10pm Pacific time. Here is another carrot lol... Pic #1

Attachments

• image-90091791.jpg
    image-90091791.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 104

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting