silvershooter

Sep 13, 2012
north central,In
Detector(s) used
whites 5900 di pro sl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
eolson3 said:
I have brought several boxes of donuts to a local and now every week they have a bag of foreign coins they give me for free as well as a small bag of silver coins they save for me to buy. I consider my self very lucky, great people at that bank. Be nice to your tellers!

Couldn't agree more!! I use subway cookies to subdue mean teller's hasn't paid off big yet but my times a coming.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every december, my pickup and dump banks get a nice tin of cookies from me... 5-6 tins of cookies that are $4.99 can go a LONG WAYs!
My weekly order bank will even get special christmas ornaments for their trees for the two head tellers who order for me(they are both female)

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
If you know them well, cookies, and donuts are OK I guess. if a stranger brought these in, I'd think they were contaminated, and probably through them away. Once a guy gave me a bottle of water, for free, and I dumped it out.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Every 3rd friday or so I walking in one of my dump banks with 2 boxes of assorted Dunkin Donuts and 2 bags of dumps, you should see the tellers eyes light up. HH, Maverick.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Dawg I tried kindness, didnt work, now i chuck rolls and scream at tellers when i dont get my way.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Eminem
Dawg I tried kindness, didnt work, now i chuck rolls and scream at tellers when i dont get my way.

Man..You got all the answers..lol

Last edited:

srcdco

Dec 11, 2006
Western NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Nox-800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just took both branches that I deal with a big box of York Peppermint Patties (175 count from BJs). The tellers were very happy. I do this every year at this time as a thank you for allowing me to exchange rolls with them.

Scott

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
I just took both branches that I deal with a big box of York Peppermint Patties (175 count from BJs). The tellers were very happy. I do this every year at this time as a thank you for allowing me to exchange rolls with them.

Scott

Yo, i'd like to know what the hell is wrong with you. Nobody, I mean nobody in their right minds like these, they taste horrible, you can't pair mint with chocolates. Man, I mean, MAN, someone once gave me some Iced Cream, thought it was safe to eat, turned out to be mint & choclate chip flavor, horrible, terrible, I spit it out, and threw it away. YOu dont do this kind of stuff to people. If I was the tellers, I'd act happy, but I would not be.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Yo, i'd like to know what the hell is wrong with you. Nobody, I mean nobody in their right minds like these, they taste horrible, you can't pair mint with chocolates. Man, I mean, MAN, someone once gave me some Iced Cream, thought it was safe to eat, turned out to be mint & choclate chip flavor, horrible, terrible, I spit it out, and threw it away. YOu dont do this kind of stuff to people. If I was the tellers, I'd act happy, but I would not be.
Too funny! My wife and kids LOVE York peppermint patties, and chocolate chip mint (green) ice cream. I can take it or leave it.
Kind of like the people that don't like Almond Joy chocolate bars that the kids get trick-or-treating. That's just plain weird.

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like them too. I wouldn't want a huge box, but I wouldn't complain about a handful of 'em.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Look at the source its coming from....

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
". . .as well as a small bag of silver coins they save for me to buy"

At face value or do they profit from sniping?

Rascal

Feb 5, 2012
Western Arizona
Detector(s) used
Number 1 Mark II Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Other
My tellers will be each gifted a box of Sea's Candy, courtesy of the local Boy Scout troop. I see it as a win-win situation.

25 lb boxes of halves are not easy to be tossing around. Normally it is something else, but it being Christmas and all something a wee more special is in order this month.

Rascal

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions